Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Affinity Home Vibes

so far great app! the boost and pop up looks good and working well. above all it is free. thank you so much! Looking forward to more updates!

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we are continuously striving to improvise and provide you with the best features. We will keep you posted on the updates.

BeaNUnicorn.com

It is incredible that this app is free! Many feature in one app (so I can save database space and load the website faster) and so useful! Well done thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad to receive your feedback.

hustletics.com

Really easy to use. Extremely helpful for a business who wants to send emails but isn't email marketing focus!

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and appreciative words.

Best Buy Deals Global

Must have app very good Very good for capturing emails and sending news letters to your customers and subscribers. Excellent app.

Hello,
Thank you for the appreciative feedback. Please help us receive a 5-star review if you are completely satisfied with the app. It will help us boost our confidence and would encourage us with the improvisation.

Pen and Poster

Very sleek design, enjoyed every aspect of it so far. Hoping it will actually help convert sales. We'll see!

Hello,
Please share your experience with us and help us get the review revisited if you are happy with the app. Appreciate your feedback.

Four Kings Only

10 out of 10 recommend. I've searched high & low and no other app compares. I enjoy this app 100%

7D VARIETY

Great and easy to use for a start-up and a small business owner with no cost, it highly recommended!

Bella-Bella-boutique

so far so good i tried to download another app and it wasnt working so im happy i found this one it has everything that i need

Digital Relógio Store

Great... It is everything i was looking for... The web push notifications is perfect and I'm sure it's gonna increase my sales

Beauty Xposed

This has helped my store tremendously. It has so many great features. I will recommend you use it to help your business grow.