Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Backyard Brew

this is amazing. you are awesome. just out of curiosity the app for my shop isn't displaying my shops name or logo. is there any way to do this? that would be awesome if it could.

L'Onyx Boutique

Application installé et désinstallée quelques jours plus tard.
Sur le site apparaissait une pop up afin de télécharger une application de vente en ligne (crée par leur société).
Je déconseille fortement

May 22, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. Could you please elaborate on the issue so that we could help you have a good experience with the app.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

My Pretty Print

BEWARE READ THIS: They USE YOUR WEBSITE front page to put their own ADS. Your store looks untrustworthy and not professional at all. It can be the best app in the world but it is NOT WORTH losing THE REPUTATION OF YOUR STORE for it. I had to remove the app to get rid of the huge AD on top of my store's name.

May 22, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have disabled the bar showcasing our advertisement. Please check now and let us know if that suits you now.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Liberty Skulls

Perfect app, easy to use and customize ! Nice job !
Let's give time now to see how efficient it is on customers !

BlinkerGreen Computer Eyewear

This is a very helpful app! I use it for pop-ups, but there are a lot of other useful features, easy to set up.

Anaveyah Lashes

Very helpful the intro video with explanations of what comes with the app was super easy to navigate and see what the app has to offer!

EMS.Sixpad

Really good app, excepct for the branding on the side animation "recently bought". Wish I could remove their branding.

zari-zari.store

awesome app. never imagined marketing can be this easy with this app. all the requirements I needed with minimum knowledge i was able to use it and get to know the application. kudos!

DoozyCo

Haven't used it for long but I can already tell that I am going to love this app! Shows very promising results!

CESARSCORK

I am still testing but it is working just perfectly. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! Really hope to see more features in the future.