Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Comfy Trails

So far so good. Just hope I don't wake up to some random subscription charge. So far no bug as there are with many free apps.

Shop & Buy Gear

This app.has improved my traffic greatly in just a week. I’m very impressed and would recommend it to business owners.

Black Label Coffee

it is the best app for a lot of features to customize your own shop, i love it and everone need it ;)

Halo Moon Hair

This app is such a boost for online stores by providing easy and effective tools to convert site visitors to real customers!! I wish I would have used this app when my store first launched. I love it!

Legacy Space

So far, this app has performed ABOVE my expectations. The pricing plan makes it a no-brainer decision as a business owner. I feel confident in my pre and post purchase processes thanks to Automizely.

Vercate

To my opinion this is one of the best apps on Shopify. It has a lot of options and works very well.

Eclipse Tech Store

I Like this app so far.
one thing i think needs expanding is the email section, specifically the product section.
if it is possible allow to instead of selecting 3 specific products, allow to select random products from specific collections.

Verdeazule

I just installe this app, no idea about how amazing it will be but I will discover it. I'm so glad this is a free app and it has a lot of great options I'm excited to try

House to Home by Jenny

It seems to be a very useful application.
It is very easy to use.
It is very useful and efficient.
I definitely recommend this app.

Shop KOS

This app is easy to use & easy to customize, & it contains lots of feature that other app we small business need to pay for, this app can offer it for free! Especially the social proof function.
Thanks team