Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Black Label Coffee

it is the best app for a lot of features to customize your own shop, i love it and everone need it ;)

Halo Moon Hair

This app is such a boost for online stores by providing easy and effective tools to convert site visitors to real customers!! I wish I would have used this app when my store first launched. I love it!

Legacy Space

So far, this app has performed ABOVE my expectations. The pricing plan makes it a no-brainer decision as a business owner. I feel confident in my pre and post purchase processes thanks to Automizely.

Vercate

To my opinion this is one of the best apps on Shopify. It has a lot of options and works very well.

Eclipse Tech Store

I Like this app so far.
one thing i think needs expanding is the email section, specifically the product section.
if it is possible allow to instead of selecting 3 specific products, allow to select random products from specific collections.

Verdeazule

I just installe this app, no idea about how amazing it will be but I will discover it. I'm so glad this is a free app and it has a lot of great options I'm excited to try

House to Home by Jenny

It seems to be a very useful application.
It is very easy to use.
It is very useful and efficient.
I definitely recommend this app.

Shop KOS

This app is easy to use & easy to customize, & it contains lots of feature that other app we small business need to pay for, this app can offer it for free! Especially the social proof function.
Thanks team

iBRYANCE

Une modification à faire : le texte de la zone de remplissage n'est pas modifiable "Email address". J'apprécie cette facilité d'utilisation !

ATEYONE

So far so good. It's free and the branding is not annoyingly in customer's face. Will explore it further to see how good it actually is. Promising so far!