Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

The Alkaline Bodega

This app is so far so good! Thank you for all the great options in one spot. Looking forward to seeing how this helps my growing business.

YEAH NEON

So far so good, only have had it running for a day. It would be great to match the fonts we use on our site. Seems very functional, with lots of options and it is free!

Percy’s mama

so easy to set up!! LOVE how its made my store look more professional by also adding a sense of urgency to buy

FORDJAMES

Pas mal, très professionnel, j'apprécie énormément, cela augment aussi la social proof, et moi jaime

L4U

Just started before two days with Automizely - Email & Sales Pop. I like it. I'd tried another similar apps, but those are perfect.

Barbell Supplements

Very very easy to use. That's what users need with these apps. All features can be configured and easily.

Etheryon Store

Hi, you made a great job, it s would be wonderful if you can Add a timer for social proof !, Thanks you so much

ONYA BOUTIQUE

Je trouve cette application utile et vraiment très simple d'utilisation. Les solutions de marketing sont vraiment bien pensées. De plus, c'est gratuit. Alors je vous la conseille, n'hésitez plus !

Recherche NYC Book Club

Works great! Love it! Pop ups work perfectly with our website. I used other similar apps before but their pop us always disappear or stopped working.

Your Therapy Equipment

so far so good, so far so good and so far so good therefore so far so good which makes it 100% so far so good