Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Only Barnwood Frames

So far program has been easy to install and launch. I'm already seeing results from pop-up program and auto email responder.

BbuyTech

This is really good. Excellent product, easy to use. Every store should have this. I really like the idea behind this app

Bloom Australasia

This app does exactly what I need it to do so I give it 5 stars.
The only thing I would add, would be to be able to customise the style of the email more.
Thanks Automizely,
Love Bloom Australasia xx

AfriMarket

i like this app, even if i'm still testing it but i can that is amazing and help full, i hope, i really like. thank you

StackzbyKK

This app is amazing. I can't to see where it takes my business. They gave me a free app and a choice to send out newsletters. This is definitely going to take my business to the next level.

MERLOD

Ok, some functions are not very good, you need to continue to learn, the promotion function is not displayed

Hidalgo Exportation

I want to make a one time announcement on the app! I want to make a one time announcement on the app!

The Patch Company

Excellent app , is perfect for email marketing and makes your store look more professional. I totally recommend it

Devi Opticians

i added to my store push, email, popup, and some option from Automizely nut not working in my web site please do some thing

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

There is much better elsewhere.
And social proof is bug : variable ICITYI does not work.
At the end : loose a lot of time and app deleted
no button to send bug and ask for help

May 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have tested and found that the features are working fine. Could you please check again and let us know if you still face any issues.
Thanks