Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Devi Opticians

i added to my store push, email, popup, and some option from Automizely nut not working in my web site please do some thing

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

There is much better elsewhere.
And social proof is bug : variable ICITYI does not work.
At the end : loose a lot of time and app deleted
no button to send bug and ask for help

May 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have tested and found that the features are working fine. Could you please check again and let us know if you still face any issues.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Necessary AirPod Accessories

This app is amazing. Awesome free resources for those working with a budget. I definitely recommend this app to anyone whos starting out.

038 Fashion

Goede app, je kunt veel en je mag ook nog eens alles aanpassen naar je eigen branding. Hele goede aanvulling op mijn huidige apps.

shopitonstore

Best App Work Good but Please how can edit letter because i can't save it please try to fix it soon

FatBoy Excursions

Does what it says it will haven't got any sales but the pop ups pop up.

Works as expected tho hopefully it will turn into sales in the future tho

UrbanLabs.Co

GREAT APP! easy to use and give your store an extra layer of professionalism also their abandoned cart emails have been extremely useful

Rehab

It's not showing my products. So its makeung my customers go to another page. Not what I wanted. Please fix so I can better enjoy this app.

CTRx Pharmacy

Its is a must have app!.This app is incredible! I love it so much because it is so easy to use and looks so good on my website! I can't thank the creators enough.

Chrissy Fontenot Studio

This app has helped me get back on track with my business. I love the additions to my website! RECOMMEND!