Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Black Friday/BFCM Email marketing, SMS, popup, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NailsByKlaidas

Really helpful and shocked that is free. Got mine sale pop up running in less than 5 minutes which is totally amazing!

Salty Sailor Coffee Company

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app quickly got my welcome popup for email signups rocking. it also added sales displays! I wasn't expecting that! It's all so easy to use. I love it. Support was responsive too!

Home Tech Solution

Time spent using app 37 minutes

I used this app to help set up my e-mail marketing for my store. The customer service was prompt and very efficient!

Porte-bebe.com

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 12 hours

just great. very good. I only use the popu but it does the job just great. I will see when i use the other functions

Refinemylook

It is very hard to get previews for my products, I like how the app is set up to give me choices in getting reviews.

December 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

HoUSE of DoDARD

It seems so great. Just downloaded it, but so far nothing is saving. Hoping to figure it out soon as this app seems very beneficial

December 9, 2020

Hello,

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

Trap Store USA

This app is awesome. Just started using it and I'm in love cant wait to keep exploring and finding new ways to optimize my store!

moodNthehood

Location Mexico

really recommended, it helps to reach more customers with marketing techniques and ways to connect more with costumers. :)

Degerberg Jewelry

Location Finland
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Easy to use :) can't wait to start using it and see how it can boost up my business! Also support team was available immeaditely!

Widely Quality

Great app, great customer support, tons of free tool that are a must in the biz. Their pop-up already generated a few $$$ after 3 weeks using it!
Highly recommend!