4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and top-notch customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools for effectively boosting engagement and sales. Merchants appreciate the customizable email templates, detailed reports, and personalized messaging based on customer behavior. The 24/7 support team is commended for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's free plan is also appreciated, making it a cost-effective choice for small businesses and e-commerce beginners.

June 26, 2021

I used the Automizely after my friend recommended it to me and it did not disappoint. The app is super user friendly and easy to navigate even for a new business owner like me. It has helped my shop and is very useful. I recommend it.

Cutie & Co
August 3, 2021

The app is very helpful and easy to use this is my first time using it and the support was clear and supportive.

I am ready to bloom
June 28, 2021

Nice app, the good is that it is totally free, useful to create your emails and sales pop up. I recommend it.

UltraCure
Italy
July 10, 2021

I use this app and it is useful when creating pop ups. The app is also completely free and is a great addition to a website.

PrettyT LLC
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

Glad to know that this app is serving you well. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Team Automizely

May 25, 2020

Review body

Homemade Jams, Pickles and Preserves
February 15, 2021

Has been a terrific tool for our new business. Easy to use and provides a number of optimization features all in one app.

The Fan-Brand
May 28, 2021

I love this app, excellent service, very fast solution only with chat online, I have really enjoyed the experience

Tienda Johndog
Ecuador
Edited March 6, 2020

lo voy a probar recien, segun se descripcion es un app muy interesante ..................!!!!!!!!!!1z

cookcontact
Peru
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with the app. Your review helps to encourage us to make the app better and to provide you with the wow experience.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

May 27, 2020

This is the best conversion app I've come across !! I hope it will only develop !! Respect to you developers))

Showake
November 24, 2020

So far I’m able to do for what i was looking for most was interested in just the pop up email but they packed in so much that ill have to write another review when I’m all done setting up. The customization is great and easy to use.
Only flaw is you cant customize the size of your pop up. Something as easy as just putting a photo and only adding subscribe button took days till I got what I wanted to achieve. If there was a simple option to adjust to your photo size and or some type of cropping and resizing tool could of been done in a min.
So far this is the Best App that I have used from a hand full others that I tested. And I highly recommend anyone to try it out.

Raw Cut Skateboards
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Kind Regards,