4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They appreciate the customizable email templates, detailed reporting, and personalized messaging based on customer behavior. The app's integration with stores and free features are seen as major benefits. Customer service is consistently described as quick and responsive. This app is particularly valuable for businesses aiming to expand their customer base and boost revenue.

August 3, 2021

I'm giving this a star for one reason which is a big deal. When anybody subscribes to your email, they automatically send a welcome email to the subscriber using their email, which means, if the subscriber tries to respond to that email, they would be the one to receive the email (this makes you lose your customers to them). This is totally wrong and seems like a scam. I have been asking them to assist with changing the sender's email from their's to my company's email but they refused to assist. They give you the run around till you give up.

Comfisonia
About 2 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 3, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I understand you are concerned about changing the sender's email to your company's email. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience the best customer support. We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Regards,

Rupam

Team Automizely

August 24, 2022

This is what I was looking for. Good app. It works excellent. Support is amazing. I highly recommend this app!

ViraDesignStore
March 2, 2021

I needed help with my pop up discount ad and I was helped and well taking care off. I do appreciate all the help! Thank you so so much because it made my store look much better. thanks Tushar

MBP REPUBLIC
March 6, 2022

I never seen an app with this quick response, seriously these guys seem to sit on the computer 24/7 monitoring everything. Also the app is incredibly useful.

Nearby Store
May 8, 2021

its a great app with tons of options. The live chat is super helpful.Very easy to use app. I highly recommend it.

Sugar & Sparkle Custom Designs
May 22, 2020

I'm loving this app, intuitive and complete. Is there anyway to add/import our Shopify contacts? Kind regards!

CrossInLyfe
Portugal
April 30, 2022

Very helpful! Customer service was responsive and unlocked my store right away. The app is easy to use!

String Theories Fiber Design
May 29, 2020

Awesome app, can't believe it is for free!
Really easy to use, definatelly will pump our conversion rates

newbeautyCo.
June 6, 2020

I tried this app and really impressed. Thank you for the free features it really makes a big difference.

Peckish Pet
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the great feedback. If you are satisfied with the app, could you please help us get a 5-star review. Please let us know if you have suggestions to make the app better for your experience.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

December 9, 2021

super Support, schnell und perfekt!!! Die beste App die ich kenne. Es macht richtig Spaß damit zu arbeiten.

Makurt