Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 20, 2021

great support, great app so far. thanks! but be preparedd there are no real analytics options. you have to tag it yourself.

MagicTack
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 20, 2021

Hey :)

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We’re constantly working on adding more high impact functionalities that will help our users build their brand.

For example, we’ve recently added a few high-impact features to our analytics, including:

- Key email marketing campaign performance metrics
- Detailed performance analysis for individual emails
- Total revenue generated by an email campaign

Feel free to send us all the feedback regarding which features are missing for you and we'd be happy to advise further.

In addition, our Support Team will be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, do feel free to contact us at any time!

January 20, 2021

great customer service and well working app as far as I can tell from the start. Cool features to get better conversion.

Leon from Youth ★ United Apparel
Germany
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Edited January 20, 2021

This app by far is easier than Klaviyo. I didn't need all the robust stuff from it. This app is perfect for my website. Easy to use and understand without going through a bunch of video tutorials. Customer support is pretty amazing too- live chat and the two people I chatted with were super pleasant and helpful. I gave 4 stars as I am still in the process of working on my campaign and have not used all the features yet. Thank you!

Aesro Design
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to reach us if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Edited January 20, 2021

This app is helping me alot so far, just with easy subscription collection and branding. Gonna dive deeper into this app, but so far so good!

All The Skullz
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 20, 2021

I was looking for a source like this one... I like that customer service is on- demand... Looking forward to using this product and connecting with the friendly staff...

BellaMosa Modern Mosaic Art
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Edited December 10, 2020

I just downloaded this app it was super easy and help was there immediately. I'm hoping it helps my site.

Alasia Marie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 10, 2020

great customer support. helped me on live chat in matter of no time with all of my questions. very very good

OBES
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 10, 2020

The customer service for this app is very good. And very useful for someone who is just starting out with their business. I highly recommend it!

Spendra Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited December 10, 2020

A useful app that helped a lot with sales conversions. Their support was really helpful & quick to respond!

AMAMI
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 10, 2020

Really helpful and shocked that is free. Got mine sale pop up running in less than 5 minutes which is totally amazing!

NailsByKlaidas