Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

JenstaGlobal

Love all the features !!!! Super easy to understand, even for beginners like myself it was hard to figure out how these things are done

July 1, 2020

Thank you for liking the app immensely. We are continuously striving to make it better for all our customers.

Try Batsh

WOW Im completely blown by this APP,guys dont waste time this is the real thing. Thank you so much Im so happy i recommend the app to every shop owner

July 1, 2020

We are so glad to hear such appreciative words from you.

sportnfit

a b s o l u t l y g r e a t this is one app i love having thank you

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the appreciative words.

VINTEQUILA

I have just set up this app and I tried to use "Welcome e-mails" ( I subscribed to my shop site but Welcome message wasn't sent and I received nothing) What's wrong? How I can be sure that other features work appropriately?

Hello,
The reason that the email was not sent because there are currently no pop-up subscribers in your account. I had sent a test email, pls let me know if you have received it.

Easy Online Gear

Great app. It has everything we need to grow a successful business. I am glad I downloaded this app and most things are free.

She has to be chic boutique

Immediately saw an increase of traffic come to my site once I created a campaign. I would recommend this to everyone.

HAK CHEF UNIFORMS

Excellent marketing virtual assistant, love every extensiopn of there and conversions are picking up.

TheLifeShoesStore

its very great program and it help me a lot. Great thanks for people who design this wonderful tool

Copper Tailor

Great App. I think i do enjoy about using this abb. It enables us to easily design a pop up.I Hope that it can help us to boost our sales. Thanks.

Vitiser

I think the app is great, concise, but I would like to have a list of fluids, and a higher degree of editing options Mail

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the suggestion. It has been conveyed to the teams for the implementation.