Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Happy Sabbath

Love it! Honestly just makes things so much easier to manage for our business and it's user friendly! Must have!

House of Avenues

I just set up my first webpush pop-up with Automizely, it looks good to me, especially I can set how many time to pop my visitor a day or a week, avoiding too much disturbance to my customers. One thing can be improved is that the Size of the font (title and description) can't be changed.

Lady Wig Style

There are many functions, try it out first, and the software is free. Thanks to the developers, other software of the same type is paid!

So Beautiful Wig

出BUG了,无限加载,废了。。为什么会要求评论要100个字符?这是什么奇怪要求,也是无语了。非要叽歪这么多字不成。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Covid19Regularity

I used this app to he;p me with newsletter and abandoned carts not to mention email popups. App works like a charm and completely free! Thanks

Y BY Yemane

I used this app to basically help with my store . I’ve noticed that I’ll get a lot of Website visitors but no purchases

Heartbreaker Lash Co.

It gave me everything I was looking for, I am really glad I stumbled upon it. It helped me and my store. I was looking for an app that helps with creating popups for my website and it did that.

Pic Your Mask

The app is near perfect... wish there were most to customize like the alignment of every type to place in the website.

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. We have communicated it to the backend teams to check the feasibility for the implementation of the alignment feature.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

coozoya

It does not work, I have tried some days and it did not have welcome email was sent to the email subscriber.

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked the Settings in your account and found that you have not enabled the Pop-up and hence the welcome emails are not being sent. Please note that the welcome emails are only for the popup subscribers.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

The Lash Drip

What a cool app! I had downloaded for just a specific campaign, but it had more up-sell tools that were FREE to use!