Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

live quick solution

I'm I'm new on this app it seems to me that it works well according to the reviews I have read I hope it is useful for me too on this app it seems to me that it works well according to the reviews I have read I hope it is useful for me too

Tropiqa

HVME

This app really is amazing. You get everything you could possibly need for your store, all in one convenient package, oh yeah and it's all free. No dealing with free trials or a million individual apps.

Neobeauty Hair

Automizely is the best app I found on shopify app store, many features are free and meet our needs easily

ILike Elite

really good. perfectly working.it is good for dropshipping contents.socail proof .abadoned cart is good for the customers who willing to purchase.

POP UP BODEGA

excellent app. Really easy to install and it does what it says. I am really glad I found it. Thank you.

90sound

This app is very awesome to help our store to grow up too fast I recommend it let customers interests products and easy to use

SARI-SARI STORE™

Love this app. Makes managing my store and increasing conversion easy. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to increase their store conversion.

Nice Things by Helena

Does a lot but not enough control - for example I'd like to add a disclaimer line about the offer code in the pop-up saying it's only valid on certain things, but there's not option to add extra text. But most annoyingly of all it's started popping up the browser permission ask for all customers saying 'this site would like to send you notifications' and there's doesn't seem to be any way to stop it doing this!!

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your suggestion. We have conveyed the same to the implementation team and we will share an update soon.

Sana's Sets

This is my first day using this app, and I'm already amazed! I really love it, everything is great about it! **Updated** I appreciate all your help, I wish I could give more than one review to this app, the support and features are amazing! I been using it for long time and it is one of the best app I ever installed.