Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 9, 2020

This app quickly got my welcome popup for email signups rocking. it also added sales displays! I wasn't expecting that! It's all so easy to use. I love it. Support was responsive too!

Salty Sailor Coffee Company
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 9, 2020

I used this app to help set up my e-mail marketing for my store. The customer service was prompt and very efficient!

Home Tech Solution
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
December 9, 2020

just great. very good. I only use the popu but it does the job just great. I will see when i use the other functions

Porte-bebe.com
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
December 9, 2020

It is very hard to get previews for my products, I like how the app is set up to give me choices in getting reviews.

Refinemylook
Time spent using app: 23 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

December 9, 2020

It seems so great. Just downloaded it, but so far nothing is saving. Hoping to figure it out soon as this app seems very beneficial

HoUSE of DoDARD
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 9, 2020

Hello,

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

December 9, 2020

This app is awesome. Just started using it and I'm in love cant wait to keep exploring and finding new ways to optimize my store!

Trap Store USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 14, 2021

really recommended, it helps to reach more customers with marketing techniques and ways to connect more with costumers. :)

moodNthehood
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 9, 2020

Easy to use :) can't wait to start using it and see how it can boost up my business! Also support team was available immeaditely!

Degerberg Jewelry
Finland
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
December 9, 2020

Great app, great customer support, tons of free tool that are a must in the biz. Their pop-up already generated a few $$$ after 3 weeks using it!
Highly recommend!

Widely Quality
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 9, 2020

Excellent customer service! I had several questions and they replied very fast through the chat. I am happy I choose this app to manage my website marketing.

monarcashop