Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ugly Eyeball

So far, so good, really easy to set up and get working. Would recommend, especially for a small business user

Brum-Tech Online Stores

I used this app to boost my sale. It really helped to amplify the focus on specific products. It would be nice if it can allow the user to add different images to different products.

Globally Authentic

im really amazed with this app! i love all the features and im definitely happy with it! i recommend it!

French Kissed Designs

this app has been such a blessing and i am happy with the pop up feature it help me let customers know about my upcoming valentines days sale

Juneberry Blues

This app is so easy to use and setup and the best part is that it's free! Thank you so much for providing such an awesome app!

GOITSOKAY

I have to review app so I can use it, so I will put 3 stars for now.

****to have minimum characters

Ishtec Ltd

This is a great app, really helpful and does what it says it will do. I first found out about it through a friend. Recommended

Premium Shop Europe

Very easy to use! I recommended it to everyone that wants some app easy and fast! It´s the first app that I install and its like they say!

Alqamaru

This is a great app to help conversions in your store. I just added to my store, and it looks promising to me.

As December Falls

Really great way to add social proof to your site. Easy to use and dead easy to set up. Helpful that you can add a maximum amount of days shown on your social pop ups.