Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Absolute Band — Complete Home Workout System

So far, so good as a free app. Need some pro features though... especially with e-mail marketing (сustom domains, high rating, and trusted mail servers, etc).

Zero Negativity Clothing

Great app to help us gather more email subscribers through pop ups, and the stick header bar feature is great too. Only feature I'd suggest is being able to import your current customer list to the Automizely contact list - I'm sure this is something the guys will look at!

Questware

I love the emails that are sent to those who abandon at checkout. It is very helpful and a great feature.

Abeiller

it really helped me to achieve all I need in my store pretty easily, editing colors, content and layout

Kraft Seeds

very nice and good app to all site easy to use any type of product no limit to add nice popup no ad.

WatchIt™

Improved my store in various ways. Undoubtably an essential to any store that is looking for better ways to be trusted by the customer.

The Regular Online Store

This app the amazing! came for email pop ups, got the whole package. it should help my store alot in sales!

AliAki

This app is awesome. The tools help me a lot. O app é ótimo, porque além de gratuito ele é fácil de configurar e instalar.

Coffee Sounds Good

The best for starters its recommended useful very effective and very much appreciated hope they keep up the good work.

LE PARADIS DES FEMMES

super application je recommande, facile a prendre en main ça ma beaucoup aider merci ils y'a plein de paramètre à découvrir sa mérite bien les 5 étoiles