Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

EPets Hope

Nice app, all in one, helpful, easy to operate, it can help you to improve your store, and boost your sales

Dresses Boutique

Nice app and easy to use. Completely free and thats what a lot of users like and love. I don't like the adress from Automizely in the footer of emails. I understand that there must be a name or something but adress etc is too much and can confuse costumors.

strapslab

Perfect app ! Very simple to use and allowed me to increase my sales rapidly, thank you all very much

hyperzeke

Just downloaded this and its amazing! I been looking for a all in one area to complete everything and this one has gone above and beyond!

BAG-A-SALE

THIS IS AMAZING ....FOR STARTUP STORES....THESE GUYS ARE DOING EXCELLENT JOB....REALLY HELPFULL..SALUTE

Michael Tran Café

This app is so easy to setup and use. The steps are very easy to follow. I just started trying and I love it. There's nothing I did not like about it. My store look very professional now.

Verzus

Bonne application, le seul truc qui manque ou alors je n’ai pas su faire ... c’est de pouvoir envoyer un mail précis a seulement quelques clients et pas à tout les clients ...

Self-Y Box

Simple, works perfectly, easy to use and free. What else do you need? I’ve found that my engagement has been higher than other apps.

Zeus Jeans

This has helped me save so much time and open up my sales channels! I honestly recommend this app as it will make a world of a difference in saving you time and effort!

SARA IBIS

No lo he usado mucho, lo active hoy pero me parece muy buena hasta ahora. Tiene muchos templates y varias alternativas a escoger