Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CTRx Pharmacy

Its is a must have app!.This app is incredible! I love it so much because it is so easy to use and looks so good on my website! I can't thank the creators enough.

Chrissy Fontenot Studio

This app has helped me get back on track with my business. I love the additions to my website! RECOMMEND!

Focal Point Boutique

This app is incredible! I love it so much because it is so easy to use and looks so good on my website! I can't thank the creators enough. Its is a must have app!

Ailana Store

This App is amazing, it is really cool and free. I love it. So great, Use it, you wont regret it, use ir

KPolished

very great app. works amazingly. will recomend to others to promote your company. i will be back to use again

evasif

J'AIME BIEN CETTE APPLICATION. Elle permet de s'occuper de pleins de points marketing à la fois sans changer de page

Hiking Daze

Excellent app to have for any store owners,it definitely helps a lot for us..if only i could give 10 stars..

SOLOFIT

Until now, all you need is here! Simple and amazing.
Very surprised with the quality being a free app! Great work guys

Melanie Martins

There is no customer support, not even a live chat! Doesn't work. Tried the sales boost countdown, it doesn't show up anywhere.

May 22, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have two options to have this feature enabled on: 1. Home/Collection Page and 2. Product Page. You need to have it enabled. Please check it again and let us know if you have issues and we will take care of it.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

cococover

I really like, thank you for making my shop a lot of customers. I hope this application is free always. love u,
Maybe the application is further enhanced. thank you
This application is like a premium application
Thanks