Automizely Marketing Email&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

soydevenezuela.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple and super useful app. This app do exactly what it means to do. Simple y Fácil de usar, no tiene desperdicio. Fundamental para cualquier tienda!

Fozbima Accessories

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Even though, my Shopify is connected, it still asking me to install App on my store and will not allow me set it up.

Triplystore

Location Spain

This app makes it really easy to create webpush notifications. Hero images are awesome, and it is very simple to create messages

B-ÔHM

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Presque parfait ! simple d'utilisation, les champs pour écrire ne permettent pas d'écrire des phrases un peu plus longues ! Sinon pour un nouveau magasin c'est bien assez et en plus gratuit. Thank you

Phone-Cases.org

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed it but this app makes it really simple to create webpush notifications. I think this will come in very handy come Black Friday!

nawazin

Location Saudi Arabia

easy to setup and fast,but am having issues with importing my subscribers list still not fixed although i contacted them a week ago.
also everyday the APP shows i have new subscribers but never show a list or email or anything !!!

Sweet Insula

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I use this app to help me gain more subs to my store. This helps me get more sales on my products. Its a good app to be free. However I dont like the fact that i have to leave a review to unlock some of the features that i need. You dont really get to use the app fully until you have left a review. However, the other features are great. And i keep trying to post this review but it wont allow me

Snuggle Warmth

It was actually great! It helped me increase conversions when I thought there was no way too! thanks so much!

Three Lives Gaming

I used the app to set up opt in them using Automizely conversion with Black Friday theme, with a count down to November 29th. It worked fine on laptop. Only a day later, and $15 lost in ads later, I found that the popup is showing a count down stuck at 0000 on mobile phones. This means 60% of my customers saw the first thing on my page, a counter asking them to opt in for a Black Friday discount of 30% with 0000 time left to sign up.

When I shared this with support, the response was "Please contact courier or shipper directly." Not sure what's the relation but bottom line, response is not useful.

I also used sending messages feature and scheduled one to send tomorrow. I wanted to open and edit but the only available features are delete and create a new one. What is scheduled cannot be edited..

I also now discovered that I wasn't getting any subscribers given the good traffic and discounts. Now I discovered that the nice BlackFriday popup of automizely not only has a faulty count down on mobile, it also does not allow typing in the email field neither on mobile or desktop or anywhere!!....a huge waste hard earned money and time.

I also had no reliable response from the team regarding either issues for weeks, except an email asking for my Aftership ID.

Stickerheads Stickers

So Far So Good! Looks super promising and can't wait to see how it goes...Price point is good. ;)

After some testing...I really like this app. However I'm not thrilled by the game of waiting for new upgrades for reviews. The developer has a good product and great ideas, but let's get this thing rolling!!

1 star removed for games. :(