4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and top-notch customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools for effectively boosting engagement and sales. Merchants appreciate the customizable email templates, detailed reports, and personalized messaging based on customer behavior. The 24/7 support team is commended for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's free plan is also appreciated, making it a cost-effective choice for small businesses and e-commerce beginners.

April 4, 2020

Thus far, I enjoy the app, SERIOUSLY! The only concerns I have is the conversions page freezes & I have to refresh upon clicking on it. Also, if I click "save", I would only want it to save on that page, not take me to the very beginning to put me in a position of clicking "edit" again.

Satin Marche
June 28, 2021

Amazing service! great marketing tools and customer service is fast! I'm happy with this service. Looking forward to continue using it

Cara Concept Store
February 4, 2020

Really easy to set up and get going just the type of app I was looking for. Something automated and time saving,and no headaches. Highly recommended.

Missy's Sunglasses
May 8, 2022

Ich finde die App automizley marketing sehr gut. Der Support ist super schnell und höflich. Ich bin zwar gerade am testen aber bisher hat alle geklappt.

country4you.de
Germany
May 5, 2022

So far the app has been incredibly easy to use with lots of freedom when it comes to designing the pop-ups/emails. Support are also extremely speedy and super helpful.

Daze Of The West
June 21, 2022

I use this app to help me set automatic email on Shopify...I am still testing it...but so far I think it's quite useful...

CATCCI
Hong Kong SAR
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 21, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that our app met your expectations so far. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their future expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We are open for each recommendation or feedback from our users to make their experience great.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

July 31, 2021

Love this app. It does so much for free! Popups, emails, welcoming newsletter, and what not. Check it out!

Mind Your Language Games
Edited January 20, 2021

This app is helping me alot so far, just with easy subscription collection and branding. Gonna dive deeper into this app, but so far so good!

All The Skullz
July 8, 2021

Nice app. A lot of features to use and implement. The support is very fast and we can create popup and top bar in few steps without problems. I recommend it.

Cole Haan
Dominican Republic
August 20, 2021

I'm new to this app but it is by far the best I've come across. User-friendly and awesome customer service. Thank you again, Nitish! (and the rest of the team at Automizely of course) ☺️

Longevity Labs