Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 6, 2020

very helful i love it but i would like to try other apps and see how it goes as i am navigating for the first time but so far i find it really useful thanks

Gee such Beauty Glam
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 5, 2020

So far this app has been the ultimate help. I am glad that I downloaded this app, it is very beneficial, and it takes cares of the things that I don't know how to do.

P.G.N
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2020

Love how it makes the whole email marketing work! It really is a great addition when it comes to getting customers to come back! Just wish that there were more options in terms of how you can make them look. OVERALL GREAT APP 9/10

Scammer University
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 5, 2020

Je ne sais pas encore je commerce utilise application, donc je revienne plus tar d pour donne une commanditaire vraiment réel.

Heraboutique.fr
France
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Edited January 4, 2020

thanks thanks thanks.mmmmmmmmm.......................................................................

starouge.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 4, 2020

The reviews have really up-ed my website. I'm interested in trying the sales pop up. I've seen other sites use it. The pop really makes the viewer have a sense of urgency to buy. This app is really good, I highly recommend it.

Go-To Hair Care
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 4, 2020

i have not use it because I do not know if I can customized the any of the information on the pop ups example: $10. off your first order. I have never made a dollar so how could i give away $10. not knowing what would be the sum of the first sale. Therefore, my sale coupon would have to be based on certain conditions

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

January 3, 2020

Very easy to use - Will increase rating once I have had more time to integrate with my store!
www.wheysted.co.uk - Come check it out!

Wheysted Ltd
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 3, 2020

Perfect app for the store, it really helps for satisfying the clients, the best features. It helps to increase the sales

Nizmma
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2020

It looks like a very promising app that is offering its services free. So far the experience is very good. I hope it will be the best app in the future.

Khadiza Electricals