Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LiveBreely.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I LIKE THIS APP SO FAR. MAKES SITE SO MUCH BETTER. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DESIGN YOUR OWN POP UPS AS WELL AS SOCIAL PROOF.

Omni Echoes

Nice app and incredibly user-friendly! This app is almost crucial for further optimizing traffic and sales!

PUBG CLAW Controllers Triggers 🎮

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Tried to trap me into starting something for free I'm not impressed.......... tut tut tut tut tut tut tut....

Wearsmiles

Location Nigeria

What an excellent app, works very fine. Will recommend this for everyone who wants to boost more sales. Nice one

1newageoutlet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just started using it extremely user friendly. I am pretty excited to see what else it has to offer and my results,

Wigs Canada

This is excellent. There are so many options available within the app that work well and are great for getting customers informed and acquiring emails and contacts for future marketing purposes. My favourite app.

Tetramode® | Psy Styles

I really want to give this more star's but I think there is something wrong with. it. On my most recent campaign I had over 8k Subscribers yet I got 0 clicks on the push notifications. I have sent over 24k emails with Automizely and my click rate is lower than .5%. I Installed another App which only has 300 subscribers and I got 25 clicks running the first campaign. I LOVE Aftership Returns Center & Tracking, but this app needs more work.

Ausmo

Location India

Loved Automizely for Social Proof functionality. Looking forward to having an inventory count plugin to create urgency on product pages.

PrettyTonight

Location China

Great!!!! I really like the app very much, it helps a lot, expect the further functions, thank you..

BETECH. PE

Location Peru

excelente aplicación,ayuda en tu estrategia de marketing. si necesitas convertir te ayudara bastante.