4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of features including email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app's ability to personalize messages based on customer behavior is praised for increasing engagement and sales. The SMS marketing feature is also commended for its targeted messaging. The customer service is highly responsive, with the support team noted for their patience and clear instructions. Merchants recommend this app for growing their customer base and increasing revenue, particularly praising its free features. It's seen as a great tool for building an email subscription list, running sale campaigns, and offering coupons, with potential to boost conversion rates and increase returning customers.

June 22, 2020

Automizely is the best app I found on shopify app store, many features are free and meet our needs easily

Neobeauty Hair
China
Edited November 28, 2019

This is a wonderful application. I just love it so much and would recommend it for all to use on their website. A must for every site!

GODAVOL
Ireland
Edited October 1, 2021

good service. Becauase i bought $250 theme and did not want to spend money for news letter email, I found this app, Thank you

Marina & Co.
April 2, 2022

Amazing customer service. Just hoping they add more pop-up style features. Such as informational pop-ups where a customer can agree to the info before starting.

Euphoric Rave Wear
AfterShip & Automizely replied April 4, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our support team. I understand you would like to have the option of having informational pop-ups where a customer can agree to the info before starting.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely

December 1, 2020

Customer service is amazing and their services are really customizable! Would definitely recommend this app

All Wild Dreams
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 1, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is available 24x7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any further help.

We always welcome your feedback in order to improve our service.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

July 26, 2020

I used this app to help drive sale to my website. this app is really helpful. thank you , thank yo so much

Nova Views
January 29, 2021

I was provided with fantastic customer service by the team at Automizely. I highly recommend them to anyone with a Shopify store.

Orthodox Depot
January 31, 2020

this is very helpful, and i dont know what else to say i dont know why you force me to use 100 characters lol

K-Pop Store
Edited February 9, 2020

Its tedious. Not saying it's hard to use but too many steps to get an automated email for my store.

S-expressions Fantasy Shop
About 2 months using the app
May 28, 2021

I find this app a mush have for every Shopify store. The customer care is amazing and it is so easy to use.

RoadStep