Reviews (6,329)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features such as email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app is praised for boosting engagement and sales through personalized messages. Despite some concerns about pricing, it's recommended for small businesses and beginners due to its integration with Shopify, ability to build email lists, run campaigns, and create coupons. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

Edited June 7, 2020

I used this app really help me to boost my sales especially the 'conversion' function. Like to use with Automizely, thank you! highly recommend to all

Weilaoshi Online Store
Malaysia
May 20, 2021

I've been looking for a better popup subscription app for my website and I Automizely media galleries, reviews and YouTube clips. Actually I wasn't sure if this is good enough until I finished and published my first popup campaign with this app. I found a lot of features and options this app has and it's pretty easy to use and I can get help any time while I'm using this app. I'm very excited to find more features with this.

K-Beauty Blossom
October 11, 2021

Best customer service, straight forward app that works well and is free with some amazing paid features. Highly recommended!

uwuhub
August 10, 2021

Your service is fast and helpful. I like the templates available and the way sent emails are reported.

GOLLY GOSH
New Zealand
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 10, 2021

I am glad to know that you liked the templates and the way sent emails are reported.

We would also ensure that you always experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com for any feature request.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Marketing

December 7, 2019

Im am still in the processing of personalizing this app but so far so good. Easy to use! I will come back and let y'all know what I think of it when I fully do what I need to.

PRESTIGE BEAUTY BAR
July 1, 2021

Just spent some time with Customer service chat helping me set up the app. So far, it looks nice and support is helpful. The UI is no the most intuitive or user friendly, but that can be improved.

lucylittle
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. Your feedback has been noted and we would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com.

Team Automizely Marketing

April 14, 2021

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATRIA JEWELS
India
AfterShip & Automizely replied April 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Automizely Team

July 29, 2021

Great app and customer support! I use it for pop ups and automated email marketing. Support did immediately answer, great!

Publish Music
Switzerland
November 10, 2020

I will give another review when my store open. but this has everything i think i need to have a great launch.

Blk.MermaidBoutique
4 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Best wishes for your new store launch.
Do let us know if you have any feedback for us we are really eager to know how can we make it a 5-star experience for you.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

October 25, 2020

Didn't try the features but needed help to setup a few things, and the costumer service was great! Very kind and patient. Nice support!

BRIFION
Portugal
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 26, 2020

Glad to know you had good experience with the app and our support. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.