4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing capabilities for effectively driving sales. The customizable email templates and detailed campaign reports are also appreciated. The 24/7 customer service is noted for its responsiveness. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, offering many free features. It's effective for building email lists, running sales campaigns, and creating customer coupons.

May 18, 2021

A very easy to use one stop shop to turbo charge your conversions! Very impressed with customer service also. Highly recommended

Spice Cartel
November 3, 2021

Very quick help, replies and great information. Aditya was very helpful. I'm shocked how easy it was to get a response. 5 stars!

The Fluffy Forge
January 27, 2020

This app is so easy to use and setup and the best part is that it's free! Thank you so much for providing such an awesome app!

Juneberry Blues
April 9, 2021

This app has helped me add awesome things to my ecommerce site. I love the auto email feature for fist time costumers. Saves time and allows my first time vistors to feel welcomed and special.

AccessorizeWithMartina
June 19, 2020

I love this application. It is amazing, very helpful and very useful. I totaly recommend it to everybody.

bebesquad
Bulgaria
August 5, 2021

It's free for the features I need currently and is easy to use. It's good that the app contains a lot of integrated features for free.

Projext & Co. tw
Taiwan
April 20, 2021

I use this app for email marketing. It has sooo many pre-made templates. Great app for businesses that are just starting out because now I don’t have to spend all day thinking of what to put in each email. The interface is simple and easy to use. Customer support responds almost immediately. So happy I found this app!

Hey Adulting
January 4, 2022

I use this app for automated marketing and it is so easy to use. The customer service support is immediately responsive when I need them

Bone & Brass
October 2, 2021

Great app and responsive support - really easy to use and a lot of features in one place. Will be using for social proof and emails.

Grin and Grimace
May 5, 2022

So far so good, I just recently downloaded, but I'm able to get the help I need and fast. Which is very difficult to find in some of these apps, so I'm very pleased.

Halo Mane