Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Popups, Exit Popup,

Niraes Creations LLC

I am using this app for marketing and pop ups so I wanted the branding of their company taking off and they did it with no problems and quick.

GoldFashion

Great app! Very easy to use and fast and nice costumer service! Love it and recommend it! And because it's free it's make this app the best!

Aumni Crafts

Good app with lot of features. Instand help from dev team makes it easy to choose this over other apps

Ace Hair Extensions & Co

best app for email campaigns, popups,automated campaigns, we can easily create campaigns and track users

House of Kyrah

This is one of the best app to download, it is easy to use and customer support is awesome and quick to resolve your issue.

Tyko Toys

Ankush was patient, kind and very efficient! He was able to help me with my welcome popup discount code in quick time and was able to send me screen shots to help me navigate and do it right! Highly recommend!

Glow Yourself ¨Say Bye-Bye to Dead Skin¨

for now, this app is amazing!! and it will always be like that I hope!!! THANK YOU ...................

Capermont

So far so good! Also great customer service. I really hope this plugin continues free. I have seen so many good apps that after some months they suddenly start to charge a fee. And it's usually a really high fee. Anyway, this app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Marke of England

This app is just what I was looking for, very easy automation of pop-up/email being sent etc. Can't wait to utilize more tools!

Okatea

So fast to answer thank to them !!! app works pretty well I can only recommend that application !!!!