Merchants appreciate this app for its features like countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar, which are designed to enhance customer trust and engagement. They commend its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and device responsiveness. The customer support, particularly representatives like Lydia, Abby, and Jasmine, is highly praised. Merchants have noticed a positive impact on conversion rates and appreciate the app's regular updates. The 24/7 technical support is also a plus.

February 4, 2024

easy to use

Mugaholik
2 months using the app
November 23, 2023

It's too bad that we can't use it in Turkey, so I'm giving it one point less, other than that, everything is very good.

Shoppiera
March 27, 2024

There is a very fast support team, thank you

My Store
Türkiye
About 2 hours using the app
December 11, 2023

Support was great Wendy and Tony helped me out a lot with the app.

Paper Tacos Spanish Greeting Cards
2 days using the app
December 30, 2023

All'inizio ho avuto difficoltà ad installare le varie funzionalità sul sito, quindi ho dovuto chiedere assistenza. Nella chat mi ha risposto Emily, gentilissima. Ha risolto tutti i problemi in pochi minuti.

TheOtherSide
Italy
2 days using the app
October 25, 2023

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store
October 18, 2023

It works great but you need to chat with live support which Esther from live chat helped me a lot and really quickly. Thanks

MersaSR
2 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Amazing experience so far easy set up with the help of Hana. I'm excited to see where this goes. I'm trying to boost sales, customers.

JP Gadget Xpress
April 13, 2024

Decent and customer service is asap and fast, Audrey assisted me well with fast solutions, they have lots of options and features

Safe Amoré
November 27, 2023

great customer service!! The works at your pace and not in a hurry at all. Emily was very respectful and helped us out to make our website better!

AESTOGAL