February 2, 2024

They are such a Great Team And respond to people so their App is also on topnotch and I love their Quick Response and Slove My Problem is mints.

SMART FUTRE MART
Pakistan
2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Anthea was really nice and helped me a lot with solving my problems and setting up the app. She was patient and supportive throughout the process. I'm grateful for her assistance and would definitely recommend her to others who need help with similar tasks.

Trendy Gadget Club
7 days using the app
November 23, 2023

It's too bad that we can't use it in Turkey, so I'm giving it one point less, other than that, everything is very good.

Shoppiera
About 1 month using the app
February 4, 2024

easy to use

Mugaholik
1 day using the app
December 30, 2023

All'inizio ho avuto difficoltà ad installare le varie funzionalità sul sito, quindi ho dovuto chiedere assistenza. Nella chat mi ha risposto Emily, gentilissima. Ha risolto tutti i problemi in pochi minuti.

TheOtherSide
Italy
December 19, 2023

Wendy ve Toby teşekkür ediyorum. Güzel ilgilenildi benimle, çok memnun kaldığımı belirtek isterim. sadece biraz daha hızlı düzenleme yapılabilir yinede çok iyi.

Gorkework
Türkiye
December 11, 2023

Support was great Wendy and Tony helped me out a lot with the app.

Paper Tacos Spanish Greeting Cards

she was very helpfull

SUNISRISING
2 months using the app
October 25, 2023

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store