Reviews (5,635)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

May 1, 2024

I really recommend this app, it’s such a good thing to use in your store especially if you are new to this. You can create trust by having trust badges in your product page so that your visitor or customers know that it’s 100% money back guarantee and they can get refund if needed. Big thanks to Esther for helping me out with installing the badges in our online store. Great service she’s the best !

EMZY♾️
Sweden
8 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Had an absolute fantastic support from customer service (especially Audrey, Tony, and Esther). The team was totally amazing at helping several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. The team provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualize the steps, and very prompt with assisting with my requests. A very nice and professional interaction overall. I can’t recommend enough the team for their diligent customer service, and very happy with the app and their features. Thank you so much for a wonderful support.

Brin d’Arômes
France
About 2 years using the app
July 2, 2024

Great customer service. Was able to login to my shop and take care of the setup issues I was having.
Thanks Audrey

TruCrane Motorsports
Over 1 year using the app
May 10, 2024

Great app. My conversions improved after using the app.
Best of all is the support. Rosie from Avada for quick to look into a small issue I ran into. Having great support is so helpful.

Thanks Rosie and the team for building this wonderful product.

vogzy.com
India
About 1 year using the app
July 12, 2024

The customer service was very quick, and I had a very nice experience with espatially Tiana, she helped me solve my problem in minutes.

Wavyhair
8 months using the app
June 12, 2024

Very useful plugin and support staff also very good.
Hana solve my issue within few second , very happy...

Rajasthan Fabric And Textiles
India
About 1 year using the app
April 2, 2024

The support that AVADA gives is next to none. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

We have used their apps for quite a while now and I wouldn't even think about looking around to other apps.

Every member of the support team communicates with you and keeps you in the loop, they are nice and timely.

Thank you from my team to yours!

Hydro-Max Jetter
About 2 years using the app
June 27, 2024

I had some issues with the price in product page and this was not problem of app but the support team of avada, Judy and Maision, helped me to find a solution, and the next day i had another problem and the fixed it immediatly!

Market Portal
Greece
About 1 month using the app
June 5, 2024

The app has been working very well and the customer support team is very quick.

Thanks to Audrey for helping us setup one of the features.

Canadian Auto Performance
7 months using the app
July 5, 2024

As a customer, I highly recommend other businesses using Avada. It's not only a Shopify app, a solution but also your companion on your e-commerce journey. Great team!

EMOTIV