Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance customer confidence and boost sales with features like trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes, responsiveness across devices, and exceptional customer support. Despite being free, it's noted to positively impact conversion rates. The live chat feature is also commended for providing real-time support.

October 14, 2022

VERY FAST WORK & REPLY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH DEAR..............................................................................................

Petsy Zone™
April 24, 2022

I think this app is very useful. It enables me to add trust badges, add announcement bars and more. Also, the customer service is fast and reliable, shout out to Prakash, who helped me.

The Kini Studio
Jamaica
November 28, 2022

Great app, a must to add to your Shopify store. Juliana from the customer service helped me all the way trough the process.

Vaxtarlausnir
Iceland
April 7, 2022

Sehr netter Service, sehr schnelle Handlungen, einzige Website, wo sich das Chatfeld lohnt. Countdown sieht sehr clean aus auf der Seite.

nannzzy
Germany
February 17, 2023

Love it, wish i could create more pop ups for free!

Jasmine was a great help!

Would definitely recommend.

Harry's Liquor
July 14, 2022

I just started using this app so I cannot give a long term review, but my initial impressions are fantastic especially for a free app!! Hakeem was great and super friendly and helped me get my sales pop setup. I highly recommend for people who want a free and high quality alternative to expensive subscription apps out there

Luxx
Edited November 23, 2022

The app is very easy to use. Abby was able to assist me with my issue very quickly and accurately. I am very pleased with her service.

Beza Fashion
June 21, 2022

This app helps me a lot with all my setup and help me understand more about the app. The customer service provides more detail about what I try to do and help me out fast.

Sweetiebj
September 6, 2022

Fantastic, free and super functional app! Fantastic and fast support (Jasmine helped me in livechat). There are many apps that have the same functions, this one works better, is customizable and free. You are fantastic!

CALCIST 🏆
Italy
December 7, 2022

muy buen servicio, Prakash fue genial y son muy amables y te guian por el proceso, hay gran variedad de cosas por hacer en la app.

BtoDrop.co