Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and effective tools such as a countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify themes, high customization, and positive impact on conversion rates. The support team is praised for their quick and professional service. Despite its multiple features, the app is free, making it a cost-effective solution for e-commerce businesses.

July 31, 2023

All in all this app is a great addition to my website. However, I had some issues with it that were promptly fixed by your wonder support team. Ester from Avada was a great help, if you have any issues at all dont forget to reach out to the support team, they fixed my issue in minutes!

misk
5 months using the app
July 29, 2023

Although the application is very useful and free, it works in a very optimized way. At the same time, instant support works very well. I had a problem today and Lydia from support was really helpful and solved my problem.

Tomec Kitchen Wares
3 months using the app
September 8, 2023

Super service client , merci beaucoup à HANA pour ses explications précises et efficaces ainsi que sa patience .
Application globalement bien pour une application gratuite je recommande .

Hathor
France
4 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Apps wroking fine, if i had any issue Esther helped very fast and solved problems. Apps easy to use and set up.

PetShopToyz
Poland
4 months using the app
September 26, 2023

hana is really helpful person

Said That
Türkiye
About 1 month using the app
July 26, 2023

On one hand I had 2 issues for 2 times trying to use the app but on the other hand, the support responds extremely fast and solve the issues rapidely so thank you.

Inventilo
France
3 months using the app
August 18, 2023

Very clean easy-to-use application and the support team is very friendly. Thanks Sunny for the help.

Trucker Shop
South Africa
12 days using the app
March 16, 2023

I had a great experience with the Avada Boost Sale app, thanks to Esther's excellent customer service. She was very helpful and provided me with the assistance I needed to navigate the app effectively. Her positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile made all the difference. Overall, I highly recommend this app, especially if you want to boost your sales quickly and easily. Thanks again to Esther and the team at Avada!

Eazhay
About 2 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Great in providing customer service. Thank you Liz for responding quickly regarding my query and helping me connect to your tech team. In my case, I was hoping they can add an exception in adding the widgets in product pages or collections on the website but it's not possible for now. The app is easy to navigate and can be customized according to your brand so I can't wait to explore more about it.

THE CURVE CULT
Singapore
9 days using the app
May 30, 2023

good app, very fast and clear support service, thank you very much Esther for your help! it’s a pity that you can’t set up the application in Russian, it would make my work easier

FurryFriendsShop