Merchants appreciate this app for its features like countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar, which are designed to enhance customer trust and engagement. They commend its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and device responsiveness. The customer support, particularly representatives like Lydia, Abby, and Jasmine, is highly praised. Merchants have noticed a positive impact on conversion rates and appreciate the app's regular updates. The 24/7 technical support is also a plus.

August 13, 2023

I was recently looking for a way to increase sales and build customer confidence in my e-commerce store. After doing some research, I came across Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop-up.

This app allows you to create multiple countdown timers on different pages, create multiple trust badges with stunning designs, show recent sales popups, and even connect live chat sessions with your customers.

In summary, I found this app to be extremely helpful in increasing sales and building customer confidence. It's a great tool that can help improve the overall experience of customers shopping on your e-commerce store.

and thanks for help Hena

iconic Store
India
About 2 months using the app
October 15, 2023

Thanks to abby from avada I have been properly helped to progress in the application which I highly recommend.

smartadhesif.com
23 days using the app
July 31, 2023

All in all this app is a great addition to my website. However, I had some issues with it that were promptly fixed by your wonder support team. Ester from Avada was a great help, if you have any issues at all dont forget to reach out to the support team, they fixed my issue in minutes!

misk
September 24, 2023

their support is oustanding. i was helped by Esther who is very kind and caring.

Osiri
France
July 29, 2023

Although the application is very useful and free, it works in a very optimized way. At the same time, instant support works very well. I had a problem today and Lydia from support was really helpful and solved my problem.

Tomec Kitchen Wares
3 months using the app
September 24, 2023

I liked the application I think its working fine

Lyrava
3 months using the app
May 30, 2023

good app, very fast and clear support service, thank you very much Esther for your help! it’s a pity that you can’t set up the application in Russian, it would make my work easier

FurryFriendsShop
Poland
About 2 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Apps wroking fine, if i had any issue Esther helped very fast and solved problems. Apps easy to use and set up.

PetShopToyz
Poland
4 months using the app
May 20, 2023

Only just started using the Trust Badges portion of the app but it seems good so far. Minus 1 star not because there's anything wrong with it but because I haven't yet been able to try all the features. Trust badges is pretty simple to use, when I had a question at 11pm EST, Emily was there within minutes to help me solve my problem. Love the customer support! Looking forward to trying the rest of the features of the app!

Honour You
7 days using the app
June 12, 2023

Sunny is good. She helps me solve the problem. But I am upset to know the timer function can't be curcle when it times up.

OKONE PET