Merchants appreciate this app for its features like countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar, which are designed to enhance customer trust and engagement. They commend its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and device responsiveness. The customer support, particularly representatives like Lydia, Abby, and Jasmine, is highly praised. Merchants have noticed a positive impact on conversion rates and appreciate the app's regular updates. The 24/7 technical support is also a plus.

April 8, 2024

this App is simply phenomenal! Its features are a treasure for any Shopify store. The assistants were incredibly helpful, especially Esther. Thanks to their support, I quickly solved any problems. Recommended to all online store owners!

TuttoInUno
Italy
1 day using the app
April 8, 2024

awesome support! Thank you

PuzzleRails
4 months using the app
January 27, 2024

The application is very nice and the staff are really good, especially Hana, she really helped me a lot, I thank her very much.

Valarion
Türkiye
24 days using the app
January 5, 2024

The application is very useful and effective for sales. By the way, they have an excellent technical support staff named Sunny, who answers and Decodes my questions instantly. I especially thank <3

lydianer
29 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Its very good app and Lydia helps me every time we need. Thanks for the developers. Love it

provacx.com
18 days using the app
December 26, 2023

Congratulations on a truly great application. They help instantly if there is any problem, especially today 'Pamela' from Avada support was very helpful and did a great job, thank you

Eases Kitchen
3 months using the app
January 16, 2024

Super cool app with so many stylings to suit your store's theme. I had some initial issues with our store due to its complexity but Tiana, and Esther were on hand immediately to deal with my particular requests and Toby the technician executed those perfectly. the best thing is this app is FREE which is amazing to offer this to the Shopify community. Thank you AVADA you're the best

BILLY.BE: The Original Boardshop from Brussels
Belgium
5 days using the app
December 23, 2023

The app is great and free.

The support is also highly recommended - Esther was able to solve a problem for me in less than 2 minutes.

Campingfamilie.de
Germany
9 months using the app
February 4, 2024

This service is fantastic!! The customer service is amazing! Everyone is very helpful especially Audrey!! They assisted me when needed and now my website is ready to go with some amazing features that have been provided at no cost. I see why they have all the 5 star ratings that they do!!

Shella Bella Beauty™️
About 11 hours using the app
January 16, 2024

Amazing. Esther from the team is very active and her communication is on point.

Guarented Home Solutions