Reviews (5,602)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

April 10, 2023

Esther was very pleasant and we quickly resolved the issue, super you are very good as always thank you

blue box market
September 16, 2022

Conheço a Avada há uns meses e tudo dela funciona perfeitamente. O atendimento é muito bom e nos ajudam sempre.

Pleiadesco
Brazil
April 5, 2023

Very useful app and above that excellent and prompt support by their team, especially Hana who helped resolve my issue.

zonesyrups
India
September 8, 2022

love this app very helping and amzing customer service.
highly recommend!
thanks to juliana for the graet help.

MvpStyle
Israel
December 8, 2022

Abby was very helpful. Great customer service. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to add to their website.

divas defence
February 13, 2023

très bonne application, emily est toujours la quand il le faut pour nous donner un maximum de soutien !!!!!!

CatProtect
France
October 14, 2022

its amazing as well as support is amazing jasmine assist me very professionally and help me out very quickly

Shopihana
May 16, 2021

Good app and good support. Thank you very much, Avada. I believe that I will increase sales and strengthen my brand when using Avada products.

INFINI.Tee
Vietnam
Avada replied May 17, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask if you need our support anytime
Daisy

October 29, 2022

Great app and great customer service!
Abby was very quick to solve the problems I was having with the setup.

▷ZONA 3G | Fundas y accesorios para móviles
Spain
Avada replied October 29, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your time here. We look forward to the next time we’re able to assist you again. Have a wonderful day!

Best,
AVADA Support Team

July 7, 2021

Comecei a usar aplicação para o countdown timer e é exclelente. Descobri que tem outras funcionalidades também muito boas. Já precisei de ajuda e o suporte é muito rápido e eficaz na resolução das questões. Um ponto de melhoria seria na Inactive Tab ter associado um Pop-Up com a oferta anunciada na Tab, ex: pop-up com o código de desconto, anunciado na Tab.

MODICHARM