Merchants appreciate this app for its features like countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar, which are designed to enhance customer trust and engagement. They commend its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and device responsiveness. The customer support, particularly representatives like Lydia, Abby, and Jasmine, is highly praised. Merchants have noticed a positive impact on conversion rates and appreciate the app's regular updates. The 24/7 technical support is also a plus.

February 12, 2024

Liz from the support team was very attentive and helped me a lot with an error in the configuration of my store. I'm starting with this App, so I still can't give my review about the other functions. Thanks!

G Spoter
Greece
26 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Audrey is awesome and helpful. This app is a must for everyone.

Viet Huong Collection USA
Over 1 year using the app
February 22, 2024

Support is awesome, especially Ms. Audrey and Ms. Anivia was very quick to my questions and got the issue fixed within a few minutes. Appreciate the quick help.

Hardoll
India
29 days using the app
January 23, 2024

Best app ever with best ever support team. Needed help with few things and they did it perfectly. Audrey and Gidreon were really nice and helped me with everything.

Fiona.pk | Fashion. Every Season.
Pakistan
5 months using the app
January 29, 2024

I want to express my gratitude to Sunny and the tech person from Avada Trust Badge for their outstanding help in fixing the trust badge on all my product pages. Sunny, along with their tech team, went above and beyond to assist me in fixing the trust badge on each of my product pages. Their dedication to ensuring that everything was working seamlessly truly impressed me.

I couldn't be more grateful for Sunny's outstanding support and expertise. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable, and I wholeheartedly recommend Avada Trust Badge, especially with professionals like Sunny at the helm, for anyone seeking top-notch service and solutions for their website needs. Thank you, Sunny, for your exceptional assistance!

mysticalcherry
3 months using the app
March 9, 2024

Great Experience. I was facing some problem, so I contact their support team, Hana and Toby help me out and solved my problem in a few mints. Thank you so much.

Baloch Online Business Hub
25 days using the app
February 8, 2024

Hello, a representative named Esther was very helpful. It solves my problem. I wanted to thank you from here too.

ShopTalksNeverEnd
5 months using the app
January 24, 2024

An amazing app offering a multitude of services all in one place. I highly recommend it. Their exceptional technical support team, exemplified by individuals like Tiana, has been invaluable in assisting me with everything. Many thanks!

bytblaze
About 2 months using the app
February 25, 2024

Hana provided an immediate solution for me, a great help! Thank you so much!

bathlux.co.uk
8 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Great app. Especially the costumer services. Hana helped me a lot. Dont hesitate to chat with her in case you need.

Pofenk