July 18, 2021

Good app .a good presentation of the products at the checkout. avec un compte a rebours tres attractive. tanck you

Women's fashion and Life Style
Morocco
Edited January 29, 2023

thanks to Lydia for the help really really really really really really really really really really helpful

GelGear
Belgium
August 9, 2022

I cannot yet evaluate my experience with the app. But at first glance, everything is super simple and offers many options for customization. I wrote to the support and the employee Esther implemented everything for me in a few seconds. The support gets full points from me :)

Armband 4 you
Germany
October 8, 2022

Great app.. Costs you absolutely nothing and does a fantastic job. Abby was a great assistant when I needed help with a few things. Thanks for making it free and accessible for everyone who can't afford it

Enslyn
May 1, 2022

Je suis complètement fan de AVADA, je crois que j'ai toute les applications. Elles sont tellement utile et facile d'utilisation et le service client est présent et rapide. Je recommande !!

AFRIKARAYIB
France
November 20, 2022

So far great app and I am happy with the quick support responses. Hopefully the great service continues

BrNded
May 12, 2022

Cool app with many powerful features, I honestly liked a lot. It saves time and Got powerful customer support

FreshBlend™
November 7, 2022

just set up this app, Hana helped me effectively... thank you so much to help me with all set up... thank you Hana

AbirabyBeena
India
Avada replied November 9, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at AVADA. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

July 11, 2022

Candice was amazing to deal with and the response was very quick to complete what i needed done to add to my store.

Inspiral Photography
October 9, 2022

Great App. They have a ton of useful features such as good looking timers, popups, trust badges, and much more. Great costumer support, anytime I needed help someone was there for me especially Emily, Really recommend.

HallSafe