Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance credibility and boost sales through features like trust badges, a countdown timer, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar. They praise its easy integration, device responsiveness, and aesthetic appeal. The customer support team, especially Lydia, Abby, Jasmine, Hana, and Esther, are commended for their prompt and efficient service. The app is free, providing high value to merchants.

July 31, 2023

All in all this app is a great addition to my website. However, I had some issues with it that were promptly fixed by your wonder support team. Ester from Avada was a great help, if you have any issues at all dont forget to reach out to the support team, they fixed my issue in minutes!

misk
January 25, 2023

Easy to set up, although it did not appear in my store and I had to contact customer support and they've made some settings to be visible. My agent was Hana and she took care of everything with ease. Thank you!

KONDRA
8 months using the app
July 29, 2022

Esther helped me with Removing things which i am unable tp do from my side. She Helped really quickly. High Five

Right Bhog
7 months using the app
July 23, 2021

I am currently using it for trial purpose and the customer support was really helpful. Out of office hours they have helped to fix the things.

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS
7 months using the app
Avada replied July 23, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,

July 29, 2023

Although the application is very useful and free, it works in a very optimized way. At the same time, instant support works very well. I had a problem today and Lydia from support was really helpful and solved my problem.

Tomec Kitchen Wares
3 months using the app
Edited May 15, 2023

Esther support was great. She paid attention to details and was able to sort the issue in less than a minute. Very nice

luxurywatchroll
Nigeria
6 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Apps wroking fine, if i had any issue Esther helped very fast and solved problems. Apps easy to use and set up.

PetShopToyz
Poland
4 months using the app
August 17, 2022

Jasmine was really helpful. The Query was solved by her in no time. The app is fantastic that to it's free.

EXCLUSIFF SEATING SYSTEMS
6 months using the app
June 12, 2023

Sunny is good. She helps me solve the problem. But I am upset to know the timer function can't be curcle when it times up.

OKONE PET
China
March 23, 2023

App works fairly good, the customer support was thorough and timely, Jasmine addressed my issue with a single interaction. Awesome!

Wagr Petcare