Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store credibility and boosting sales with features like trust badges and a sales pop-up. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive support team available 24/7. The app is free and regularly updated, reflecting a commitment to continuous improvement.

Edited May 27, 2022

Very quick service, seems good so far. Will update review later. Need to see what else the app can offer. Candace was very helpful.

Surreal Earth
February 15, 2022

Very Good apps.. and very user-friendly and customer support is very good..very fast..Jasmine is a very good person.. she helps me very fast

Wake Up Well Aus
September 23, 2022

Great app with lots of functions trust badges are great still exploring the rest of the app but seems like one i needed a lot

Saltworks
September 9, 2022

Liz was brilliant and so helpful. She was patient with me until I had all of my queries resolved. Highly recommend this app.

Done Deal NI
October 4, 2022

Installation was super quick. Prakash was immediately available and helpful with getting it setup. I look forward to additional growth and conversions with this app. Let's see!

Simply Greek
March 31, 2022

Esther was a great help and responded promptly! I'm still exploring the app and its features, but I'm excited about what I've seen so far.

Raknida
Nigeria
August 1, 2022

Amazing App, Easy UI. Abby from support helped get me started and was incredible to deal with! So far looks great!

2BWell Kids
September 6, 2022

The customer service provided by Emily is great. She can give me immediate response so i can solve the problem quickly. Really appreciated.

Rejoice
Hong Kong SAR
January 3, 2023

Really like this app, and the support team is super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend using it

Bref Cosmetics
Lebanon
September 27, 2022

I use this app for the countdown sale and badges. It has helped me to achieve what I want in my website so far

Sin Rechistar