Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

March 31, 2024

PERFECT FOR YOUR SALES OPTEMIZATION, EXTRAORDINARY SUPPORT TEAM, HANA FROM SUPPORT TEAM WAS KIND TO HELP ME PATIENTLY THROUGH OUT. THANKS TEAM

Ethnicsupply
India
12 months using the app
May 18, 2024

Big ups to Prakash for the great customer service! Quick and to the point. I recommend this app for people who want to improve their business's conversion rate.

Chisel X
April 9, 2024

I have had a great experience with Abada Trust badges. Customer service representative Hana was an also very helpful when I needed help. She was patient and offered a prompt solution to the challenges I was having.

OasisPlug
4 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Lydia is very nice. She explained my problem to me in detail and solved it in a very short time. She is someone who does her job well. Thank you for your help.

puruzsuzcilt
About 2 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Awesome app and support are always super responsive and quick to solve any issues. Audrey was very helpful and fixed my problem. Thank!

Neon Sunrise
8 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Amazing App, all u need from trust badges to Pop ups, it got u covered . Moreover excellent support staff they quickly solved my issue.

Lil Doves
10 months using the app
April 29, 2024

Great app so far. I had some trouble setting up some things and support was amazing and super quick. Thanks Esther :)

Supertrendy Colombia
Colombia
March 14, 2024

I just had to share my exceptional experience with Avada's Trust badges pop-up feature support team, particularly Tiana. Tiana was incredibly cooperative, humble, and patient throughout our interaction. Not only did she promptly address all of my queries, but she also demonstrated exceptional problem-solving skills.

I can confidently say that my conversation with Tiana has been the best support experience I've ever had. It was seamless, efficient, and Tiana's professionalism truly stood out. I will definitely be recommending both Tiana and Avada to others based on this positive encounter.

Thank you to Tiana and the entire Avada team for the outstanding service. Keep up the fantastic work!

Emirates Fusion
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
April 9, 2024

easy to set up and awesome customer support. Thank you Hana for helping out so fast and easy and friendly as well.

Mototech271
5 months using the app
February 26, 2024

I had an amazing experience with the Avada's support team, all thanks to Hana and Esther. Hana was the star of the show, going out of her way to help me with every question and bump I ran into while setting up their app for my shop. Her patience and willingness to dig deep and solve problems were incredible.

Esther was great too, pitching in with helpful tweaks that made the app look just right on my site. But it was Hana's extraordinary effort and personal touch that really stood out to me.

Both of them were quick to respond and super friendly, making the whole process a breeze. A big shoutout to Hana for making everything smooth and stress-free. If you ever need help with the app, these are the folks to talk to. They're awesome!

Blissful Beauty Candle Co