Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store credibility and boosting sales with features like trust badges and a sales pop-up. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive support team available 24/7. The app is free and regularly updated, reflecting a commitment to continuous improvement.

April 9, 2024

easy to set up and awesome customer support. Thank you Hana for helping out so fast and easy and friendly as well.

Mototech271
5 months using the app
March 16, 2024

Customer support is next level, Liz responded instantly, and my issue was solved within minutes. Thank you Liz! App is incredible, better than any other trust badge/pop-up app out there considering it is completely free! Highly recommend.

TIVARA
About 2 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Lydia is very nice. She explained my problem to me in detail and solved it in a very short time. She is someone who does her job well. Thank you for your help.

puruzsuzcilt
About 1 month using the app
April 10, 2024

Excellent app, with premium customer support, Audrey and Nikita really helped , quickly and efficiently. Try app , great to help boost sale.

Baldolino Toys & Books
Serbia
4 months using the app
April 21, 2024

I needed help with an app embed issue and Mia gave great customer service and was really responsive in helping me solve my issue.

Gametabledirect
7 months using the app
April 12, 2024

hana was such a great help! thanks gurl you really made my day so much easier

Magnetix Innovations
2 months using the app
April 10, 2024

Thanks Audrey for your help and kindness in helping me setting up this app! You were an absolute star!

Buongiorno Caffe' & More
Malta
8 months using the app
May 14, 2024

I am using this app to display payment method badges on my e-commerce site. When I first installed it, I activated it and set it up, but it was not reflected on my site properly, but I was able to ask a question via Chat, and even though it was a Sunday, they responded to the chat immediately and informed me that they were checking my site and that they would check my site to make sure it worked without problems within a day or two. He checked my site to make sure it would work without any problems within a day or two. I think the support system is very satisfactory, as they responded quickly and carefully to even the most subtle modifications after that.

Alice's Dog & Cat
Japan
2 days using the app
April 1, 2024

I messaged support about an issue and had it fixed in about 1 minute later thanks to Esther who help me solve it! Thanks!

Vanlife Essential™
France
8 months using the app
March 17, 2024

As a regular user of the Avada application, I am delighted to share my incredible experience with this platform, particularly thanks to the exceptional support provided by Hana and Avia, two outstanding members of the customer support team !

CALORIMA