Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance customer confidence and boost sales with features like trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes, responsiveness across devices, and exceptional customer support. Despite being free, it's noted to positively impact conversion rates. The live chat feature is also commended for providing real-time support.

May 23, 2024

Amazing support, quick and efficient

Meikuba

May 22, 2024

Perfect

Projextime
May 21, 2024

The support team works very quickly and without problems.
In my case, Tiana and Tony helped me with my question, the best experience with support I have ever received, thank you!

Poseidon's Treasure
Poland
1 day using the app
May 21, 2024

best support teem.Tiana the best thank you.

Pure Paws
Germany
25 days using the app
May 20, 2024

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Rosie at Avada Support. Her professionalism, patience and efficiency have made my experience with the Avada application incredible. Thank you Rosie for your invaluable help and exceptional service!

OneBlade
France
8 days using the app
May 20, 2024

He contactado con el servicio de atención al cliente y Rosie me ha solucionado mis problemas!!!!

PetParadise
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
May 18, 2024

Big ups to Prakash for the great customer service! Quick and to the point. I recommend this app for people who want to improve their business's conversion rate.

Chisel X
About 1 month using the app
May 18, 2024

app hat sich von alleine deaktiviert, man kann weder dem Support schreiben noch kann man in die app rein

Babylon Markt
Germany
About 2 months using the app
May 18, 2024

The support team is very responsive. Rosie gave me a quick solution to the issue that I was facing. Great app has so many features!

Evolve