Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store credibility and boosting sales with features like trust badges and a sales pop-up. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive support team available 24/7. The app is free and regularly updated, reflecting a commitment to continuous improvement.

December 5, 2022

i used this app and i ask help from center support and i speak to the chat with Abby and its very very helpful and very fast in service.thank you very mutch!!!!

CAREofYOUshop
Greece
8 months using the app
December 5, 2022

I used this app. They really resolve issues in seconds. Quick answers. Trusted app. Must use this app.

Valuebuys
India
December 5, 2022

Simple de usar, fácil de configurar, no hay cargos sorpresa. Y su servicio al cliente es excelente!! Muchas gracias!

Yuum Haax
Mexico
27 minutes using the app
December 5, 2022

Perfect service! Very fast and efficiënt! Hana and all her other collegues are great! Its all for free!

MH.27style
Netherlands
December 5, 2022

Support ist Perfekt! Wir können AVA nur weiterempfehlen. Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung Ava Team.

Industrie24
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
December 5, 2022

n less than 10 seconds I received an answer to the help message! WOW very fast. I recommend!
I mention that I was helped by Esther

Banti
13 days using the app
December 5, 2022

Emily was so quick to fix my issue! Highly recommend this app and the people behind it. I managed to get onto a chat with her and within a minute my issue was resolved.

EndStreaks
3 months using the app
December 4, 2022

I had the pleasure to get help from Esther ! She even helped me to know what I had to change on my store.

LifeSolver
France
3 months using the app
December 4, 2022

im a first time user and I needed help getting set up. Ester was very helpful and we got all the right apps installed to help me build my store.

DiamondXOHair
December 4, 2022

Really kind and professional. Very prepared. It helped me solve the problems I had very quickly. Super!

Pop70