Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance customer confidence and boost sales with features like trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes, responsiveness across devices, and exceptional customer support. Despite being free, it's noted to positively impact conversion rates. The live chat feature is also commended for providing real-time support.

June 8, 2021

Daisy was good in helping me out, fully satisfied with support staff. Got my work done. Thanks Team.

Petnify Pet Store
India
About 1 month using the app
Avada replied June 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

June 8, 2021

Avada really help us a lot in boosting our sales. We can use different kind of features which is a useful and friendly user app. I can do a lot of things by using this apps which can link us to our customers.

不是中藥
Malaysia
5 days using the app
Edited June 8, 2021

Excellent app and support service. I used this app from the very beginning I started my shop and I am very happy with the service they provide. I am using currently 'Boost Sales'. Do not hesitate to give it a try and you won't regret it.

BO. Healing Through Willpower
June 5, 2021

I am giving Avada 5 stars and here is why, the apps are free and i have been using them for One and half years. Their apps are stable and if you need support which i doubt you'll need, they will fix asap.

www.poshglad.com
Avada replied June 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It's our happiness to hear the feedback from a long time customer like you. That motivates our team alot to bring more great work to our customers.

If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy

June 4, 2021

This app is great, actually I'm using few other apps from AVADA and I can recommend them too. The app gives you a lot of features. I'm currently using countdown timer, inactive tab and messenger chat- everything works great and is quite well optimized as website is just a bit slower than before. I recommend the app and the developer, surely one of the best free apps out there, thank you AVADA :).

AltaModo
Poland
June 1, 2021

Great app, it provides the required functionalities and mostly fairly simple to use. What's most commendable is the support, they are easy to contact and always tries to resolve any issues within their means.

KayithJ
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
Avada replied June 6, 2021

May 31, 2021

Is perfect. I miss option to target some products with a lebel discount.
I hope some day will include with app!

Bilbola Store
Chile
Over 2 years using the app
Edited August 9, 2022

Really satisfied by this app and by the amazing customer service!! The app is very customisable and easy, and the customer service (Liz) is top class. I love how the offer to help you before you ask it. It is something that makes all super nice and super easy

Vitafacile shop
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
Avada replied May 31, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

May 29, 2021

Works perfect on my store.
Great support. (Chat support!)
Many useful features. can be used in any store.

Trendy Way
Israel
About 1 month using the app
May 28, 2021

All features look clean and make your store premium, You can provide a great experience for your customer with Avada's features, and also they have excellent & quick client support.

BusyStreet.in
India
26 days using the app
Avada replied May 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!