Reviews (5,607)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

July 12, 2021

Very nice app! I use this app now a week and there is nothing wrong with it. The customer service is very kind.

Plazashop
Netherlands
2 months using the app
July 9, 2021

I like it so far so I havent much time with it but it makes my store look great. If anything changes Ill be in touch. ty

Optic-Fashions
8 days using the app
July 8, 2021

I used this app to add a floating cart button. We had some technical issues from my end but they helped me solve it. Thank You

Sassy Cat Outlet
7 months using the app
July 7, 2021

Comecei a usar aplicação para o countdown timer e é exclelente. Descobri que tem outras funcionalidades também muito boas. Já precisei de ajuda e o suporte é muito rápido e eficaz na resolução das questões. Um ponto de melhoria seria na Inactive Tab ter associado um Pop-Up com a oferta anunciada na Tab, ex: pop-up com o código de desconto, anunciado na Tab.

MODICHARM
Portugal
4 months using the app
July 5, 2021

fast and Good customer service. i've no issues with the app so far . the sales pop works great though i'm still learning how to use other geatures

Buchymix
8 days using the app
July 4, 2021

muito bom, excelente suporte, app cumpre o que promete, recomendo. Entrei em contato com o suporte e eles responderam super rápido e me ajudaram.

Loja Éternel
Brazil
18 days using the app
Avada replied July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our pleasure to assist you with the Countdown timer. Wish you a winning sales campaign 🎉

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much Daisy for your Excellent support and service. I did not know how to make a certain Countdown Timer and she help me with everything. Amazing service Very Useful.

Negocios Deal
India
29 days using the app
June 29, 2021

This app is a really good app. I cannot believe this is a free app. highly recommend it to everyone.

Mattress Crafters
About 1 year using the app
Edited December 1, 2022

Thanks Hana very helpfull great help and app. I was assisted precisely with what i need for my store and was given a guide on how to implement the recommended changes.

Star Rugs
Over 1 year using the app
Edited June 29, 2021

Thankyou so much Daisy for your prompt assistance. The app has mulitple functions and sales popup is awesome. It is totally free with very smooth and easy to use backend. I highly recommend this app

Kavra Fashion™
India
9 months using the app
Avada replied June 29, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉