Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and compliance with data protection regulations. They commend its stable performance and customizable cookie consent banner. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving, with specific members like Esther, Hana, and Abby being highlighted. The app's cost-effectiveness is noted, offering many features for free, including a live chat for instant support. It's highly recommended, especially for first-time drop-shippers.

May 17, 2024

Pamela was so helpful! For some reason when installing the app and cookie bar it didn't last long. When reaching out for help she was able to go in on her end to add the missing piece I needed in order to re install it. I would recommend their app as their customer service was quick and resourceful.

Bliss Inspire
Over 1 year using the app
May 8, 2024

Had an absolutely fantastic support from Esther. She was totally amazing at helping with several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. Esther provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualized the steps required, and she was very prompt with assisting with my requests and professional. Very friendly and kind interaction. I can't recommend enough Esther for her diligent customer service and very happy with the app overall. Thanks a million!

Brin d’Arômes
France
Over 1 year using the app
April 15, 2024

My star rating is for the service as they have asked me to write them a review. I do not know how good the app is as I've only just set it up.
The service I received from Tiana was excellent and without fault, I hope the app is as good!

Educational Toys
11 months using the app
May 15, 2024

Avada Cookies Consent is a really good app with very helpful and responsive customer service. When I had questions CS rep Audrey really came through with the detailed answers I needed. Another thing that's really appealing about the app is its customizable color styling that can provide a variety of appearance options for different websites. If your market requires cookie consent for site visitors, I highly recommend this app.

EMMA JEAN | Official Online Store
Japan
4 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Had an issue with Avada app during Dawn theme update. Support was excellent and fixed problem within a few minutes. Recommend!

Any Old Vintage
11 months using the app
Avada replied May 7, 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review and the perfect score. We really appreciate it!

If you ever need anything else, we're just a message away.

March 11, 2024

Been using Avada consent banner for a while now. Had some issues after I updated my theme, however Avadas support was amazing. Spoke with Esther who fixed the issue for me within a few minutes and did so with great professionalism. Will be installing a few more Avada Apps now!

Threaded Moments
9 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Avada is a great app! All works accordingly and if something is broken their service is top notch! Immediate response and problems are always solved within just a couple of minutes, keep up the great work! Will definitely recommend! The help from Sunny is always great!

MeatDiscounter
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
May 8, 2024

Can only recommend this app. We love the design possibilities, e.g. the many different fonts you can use.
The customer service (Lydia and Liz) was amazing - so nice, always responded within minutes and was so helpful & even implemented some special requests we had.

Cradle Studio
Germany
12 days using the app
March 12, 2024

Usage for the App has been low, but so far the support has been A*. Tiana and Tony went above and beyond to resolve theme conflicts on multiple stores and had us up and running within minutes.

Recommended on that alone!

Closure London
10 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Hana was great helped me with an issue and the app works really well. I defiently recommend!

PinkLimes
7 months using the app
Avada replied May 7, 2024

That's wonderful to hear! I'm so glad Hana was able to assist you and that everything is working smoothly with the app. Thanks for the recommendation. It means a lot to us!