4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features, ease of use, and customization options, especially for generating and printing invoices. Its automation feature that sends VAT invoices upon order fulfillment is highly valued. The app's customer service is often praised for its efficiency and round-the-clock availability. The support team is recognized for their ability to tailor templates to specific business needs and resolve technical issues swiftly. Merchants also value the app's user-friendly interface, compliance with local and international standards, and reliable performance.

September 29, 2022

I received great service from agent Liz regarding one of my question, very responsive and helpful. High recommended

Algae Club
8 days using the app
December 26, 2022

Absolut empfehlenswert, mehr Service geht nicht!
Absolute recommendation, best service of an app I've had so far

Firstclass-Trendstore
Germany
8 days using the app
June 30, 2020

I had a few issues with alignment and multiple page print but support from Drake was excellent. thank you A+

DEMI+CO Jewellery
Edited May 4, 2020

Very simple to set up.
Easy to use, it helped me so much in sending invoice. There is no need to learn programing.

KYANDA
Angola
July 20, 2020

It's simple and easy going to see if it's working properly. Will update the rating after fully exploring.

Rossi Pet Toys
Pakistan
Edited January 4, 2023

Does the work. Had an issue, then was helped fast enough by the support Chat. Hello Hana, thanks for the help.
Hello Emily, you did a great job

Zanaé
France
Avada replied November 9, 2022

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience at AVADA. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to assist you further, let us know.

Regards,
AVADA Suppor Team

Edited June 8, 2020

Está bien pero tiene algunos fallo en el css de los templates de reembolsos. Para la generación de facturas es estupendo.

ecoearth.es
Spain
March 17, 2022

Avada PDF me permet de sortir des facture conforme. C'est outil pratique avec un très bon support réactif avec Marcus.

Store des Transports Capelle
France
6 days using the app
January 18, 2022

Quick response from the support team and they created the Dutch templates I needed for me. Thanks a lot!

Laura Hindriks
Netherlands
February 24, 2023

Great support and help by Jasmine. She answered all my queries relating to orders and invoices. Really appreciate it.

Pure Finds