AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

LINTRO

The only app that causes you trouble when you delete it and has many warning messages not to remove. seems like it could be resolved but they keep it on purpose to force you to use their app. cannot recommend

November 29, 2021

Hello,

I am Daisy from AVADA Team. I am writing this email to follow up on your experience with our SEO Suite app.

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

Best regards,
Daisy

Succulovers

Easy peace. Great job guys. Fácil manejo y muy intuitiva te mejora en los aspectos mas básicos de posicionamiento.

Ofertas Shopping

Aplicativo sensacional. A otimização do site é essencial para influenciar os clientes a efetuarem as compras em seu site.

Importa Pet

Sou iniciante no drop e no app. Estou gostando bastante. Até o momento está me ajudando bastante. Uma pena ainda não ter dinheiro suficiente para pagar algum plano. Pretendo em algum momento assinar algum plano.

DECOMIL

The app is really user friendly and helpful in terms of SEO. My store actually doesn't have much products, but I believe if your store has a lots of products then this app can provide really good advantages. You can easily optimize all images and meta data of products in a very short time. Except of app pros, the support team are awesome. They've reacted my promlem in a very short time even though it was almost weekend. Especially the support team member Jasmine was very kind and helpful. Thank you a lot..

d$contos

Really good on optimizing your ecommerce, but doesn't have a good interface (good = straightforward) in my opinion. In general, it's pretty good.

Second Edit

Amazing app. Easy to use, helps automate Alt text, Meta tags and description at scale. Candace from their team was very helpful and was prompt in her response for our queries.

Brewniverse Wine & Spirits

Good app.. Highly Suggested.. To new users, it is advised to search for a right app to integrate into shopify account to boost your sales..

Loja Dom Figueiredo

VELOCIDADE DA MINHA LOJA FICOU HORRIVEL COM ESSE APP, NÃO INDICO NINGUEM AO MENOS SE QUEREM TER DORES DE CABEÇA

November 17, 2021

Hi,

I am sorry to hear your feedback. Did you check your site speed before and after installing our app? Because our SEO Suite app cannot lower your site speed, it even helps improve site loading speed by optimizing images, pre-loading the pages. Other functions of the app help to improve site ranking on Search result.

I wanted to reach out and assist you in finding out what is the actual factor that makes your site speed worse. And we can give the best advice on how to optimize it.

I sent you a follow-up email so kindly get back to me to sort out this problem for you.

Regards,
Rainy from AVADA

Healthy Habitats

Great app and excellent customer service. Their support is very fast and professional. Defiantly recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112