AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

PARAIRAVENUS.COM

very good app, i love it since it helps me to avoid these professional works which would cost me lot of money

WorldFitWeb

Great app! I recommend this app for everybody. I used it on my store to optimize images and it was so amazing

Satvic Foods

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE APPLICATION!!!! I installed this application after reading all the five-star comments. I should have read the one-star comments before thinking to install this application!!!! This application completely ruined my SERP! The collection page on Google appeared blank! When I contacted the support team, they told me that I should wait for some time. I waited 14 days and the problem remained the same! Then the customer team told me to connect with Shopify Support team! Upon contacting Shopify, they told me to connect with the application developer! I had been running here and there to make sure that the SERP result comes properly. However, it did not happen!!! I deleted the application but the codes remained everywhere! I followed all the instruction which Avada's team has suggested in one of their videos but the codes still remained!!! I had been foolish to use this application!! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SKIP THIS APPLICATION COMPLETELY!!!

July 27, 2021

Hello,

We are so sorry for the unhappy experience that you have had with our app and service.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further and help you solve all issues.

We much appreciate your collaboration!
Daisy from AVADA team

Planetelli

Great app! I have some 'heavy' images and this app optimized them, so my website showed great speed. And customer support is fast and friendly!! I'm 100% happy with it! Thank you guys!

July 20, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

decoARTE

Great app and a very good experience with their support which was fast to get back and resolve my issue. Recommended!

LiveGratitude

Very disappointing, this app was "Free Forever" for my other Shopify stores, what happened?? Forever doesn't mean forever I guess. :(

July 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We are truly sorry for the confusion that you might have when it comes to app pricing.

I have sent you an email to clarify our pricing policy. Please check your mailbox and get our update.

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

I have a little knowledge about SEO. I am giving this app a try, They have 7 day trial. Might as well see if it works :-)

July 16, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review!
That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you 🤗

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,

Casa de Vera

I used this app to provide a better user experience and it works very smoothly. Marcus helped us with the final settings very quickly to make it more customizable for our website.

Sour Sounds

What happened to free forever? As a developer, this was my 'go-to' app for SEO. Extremely disappointed. Thanks for the upgrade!

July 13, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team

Massinart.ma

The app helps us avoid all the problems that can hurt our positioning in google and the support is outstanding!!

July 14, 2021

Hello,
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108