AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

LeisureField

Great app with prompt and efficient customer support! Anyone who tries this app will find it out.
Keep it up.

December 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback about our app and service.

That is the best gift for us and motivate us to provide better apps and service for you and other users.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

martcents

I only started using this app recently, but it has improved my site a lot! Mainly I use it for image optimization.

LoveChanellie

This app has been a lifesaver. We are a small business started in the midst of COVID-19. We have a doctorate in Education but ZERO busineses experience. This was like learning to ride a bike all over again. Avada helped guide us through understanding SEO context as well as understanding meta tags and alt imaging and how they affect SEO SCORE. WE WERE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY drive growing traffic to our site in just days. I love it

Hello,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review!
We are so thankful to help your business grow with our app.

Please feel free to contact us anytime when you need our support.

Wish you many advantages in your business!

d:matcha Kyoto

We used this app to optimize the data of our website. Quite easy to use.
By clicking one bottom, this app could change the size of pictures.

Hi,

We greatly appreciate your review on our app. It not only motivates us to work better but also helps other users find a really useful SEO app for their store.

Please keep in touch if you need any further help.

Thank you so much!

affordalight

works well. we installed on affordalight.com and it caused our loading speed to increase significantly.

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

VANDA Jewelry

Than you great app easy to setup very clean and neat Than you great app easy to setup very clean and neat

S6 Soap

I used this app as I have zero SEO experience, if anything the app has highlighted issues and helped me focus on areas of SEO that needed tweaking. How much the app is working on my seo or what I am doing alongside this is working I am not sure, either way before I installed AVADA I was nowhere to be seen on search engine, I know its not perfect but have some items ranking on page 3 and others on around pages 7 and 8. A long way to go but AVADA SEO Suite is helping how much I dont know but is very useful, especially for anyone like me who knew nothing about SEO when launching their store.

Go Glorious

Great app can use to improve your store speed and image optimizer, easy to install and use, recommended this app for beginners.

Reoose

Very good application, it's really complete, just installed I see a faster loading speed, I just have to optimize my site. Thanks

Blacknificent

Love this app, easy to use and the best part is that it's free. Highly recommend, especially if you really don't know about all this techie stuff like me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69