4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

November 21, 2022

I chatted with Abby and she was able to speed up my website in just a few minutes! Recommend that everyone try this app!

Simply Golf Simulators
November 10, 2020

Since using this app, I have experienced faster web speed and increased traffic to our store. Glad I found this app!

Green Goddess Entertaining
September 21, 2022

This evening I logged into my SEO app only to discover my SEO Shop score was showing 76 Medium. so I contacted Avda technical support and within seconds Esther joined the chat to offer support. She ran a performance check on my site, Mobile was 41, Desktop was 78. she went away and came back to my amazement Mobile 76 Desktop 97. what more can I say? super service. Well done Esther.

Samuel & Williams Online
Edited April 15, 2022

Suporte sensacional!! Atendimento ótimo mesmo! Super atenciosos, explicam tudo certinho. Indico fortemente esse app. Esther me atendeu muitissimo bem!

Camilla's Haus
Brazil
August 23, 2022

Superbe application simple et puissante pour bouster son site en SEO avec un support au top et réactif!... un bravo à LIZ qui était au petit soins.

Fromagerie du Château
France
May 5, 2022

Ótimo atendimento do suporte Marcus! App e atendimento rápido e eficiente! Obtive melhora relevante em meu site.

Cambuí Shop
Brazil
September 26, 2022

I use this app to speed up and optimize the store. The app works very well. I reached out to tech support for extra help and Abby resolved my questions quickly. I am not only pleased with the app but even more pleased with the support of Abby at Avada! Thank you Team Avada!

Gay Jock Store
October 31, 2022

i used it, but im not so a freak about apps, so Esther from avada, what can i say was quick and pushed my page in very short time. thanks Esther.

Damidi-Lab
Avada replied November 2, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

All the best,
AVADA Support Team

January 22, 2021

I have been using the app for several months now Its very easy to use and does what it says. I recommend this app.

BAEVILLE
July 19, 2022

Hana was great and very helpful with optimizing my website! Thank you for your swift assistance! I recommend.

In Color Kids