Ava SEO Image Optimizer Speed

Ava SEO Image Optimizer Speed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 27, 2020

AVADA SEO has been a fantastic tool for my Shopify business. The support team are also amazing and have gone above and beyond to get me up and running. A definite 5 stars from me!

TeihCram
Latvia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 27, 2020

Great app. Easy to use, a lot of functions. In few minutes you can get many SEO improvements. I recommend it.

Mara Dancewear
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 27, 2020

I used this app to create alt for my images and to minimize their size. Works perfectly, as promised. Thanks

Only 4 Babies
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 27, 2020

amazing app i have installed it and its already working for me. Saving me money and time and also on expertise costs.

Firaana Online
Singapore
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Edited October 9, 2020

I highly recommend this app. The interface is very user friendly. I have to include that I didn't knew what Alt-Tag and Meta-Tag was and how are these were applied and BOOM I learned right here. Also, with the previews of how your link page is going to look in the Search Engine was vital for me so not 5 stars for this tool I'll give 10 stars. Useful tools in the app and all explained. For now, the first app that I didn't had to request support. BRAVO! Update: This team continue to amaze me, I sent them a lot of questions in order to take all the benefits of the features that this app provides. They answered everything with explanation and purpose of many features and defined me in short terms and easy to understand how to take advantage of them.

GALIELLI
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 26, 2020

j'ai utiliser cette application elle m'a vraiment aider dans le développement de mon site très facile d'utilisation permets d'économiser un maximum de temps

24Sensations™
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 26, 2020

We used this app initially to increase our page speed by doing some image optimization for us. We were pleasantly surprised by the range of other services Avada provide! Our page speed is still a little slow but that's more on our end, the suggestions all-round are awesome and we can't wait to continue exploring.

Nerd Jar
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 26, 2020

just set it up today, with lightening speed. Despite still need more time to utilise its function, It is very useful for a beginner like us.

FIREFLYgb
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 25, 2020

I used this app to add alt text to my images and review meta data. I found it great, quick and easy to use.

Prospectors Supplies - Australia's Leading Online Outdoor Professional's Store
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited September 25, 2020

the other tools are not user friendly. you must pout a screen shot so we will be guided accordingly. its hard to use. the optimize button takes forever to load.

Cosmowomen