AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

LA FEDERALE

A very good app thanks, i hope it stay free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bilcee Italy

Quite useful application, easy to create and design size charts. I want to thanks to helpful support. I really appreciate Avado team, good luck further. Thanks for this app.

AlignedPosture™

nice app, its free thats real good and transparent about themself , GOOD!SO QUESTION:IS THERE SUPPORT ?YES THERE IS

COVID-19 Safety Task Force Apparel

Seems pretty easy to use - i like the sleek layout and has been helpful for my store - hopefully new features will be added -

8/10

BeyourGreatness

Amazing, the little difference could really turn conversions around. As well as saving your from getting back more returns

Macheljah

So after a couple of days of using this app, I can honestly recommend this app to anyone. The integration was a bit rocky but the staff went about and beyond to fix it. Plus its free, and its better than most paid apps.

DeluxDistrict

i used this app to add size charts to my store, it gives you more customization for button than some paid apps, it also allow you to add chart individual to products

ORACLYPSE FRANCE

Very nice app and also very very nice support! It works really well and it's really easy to use. Thanks for this app!

Mitch Bogen

Simple to use and fit to my store theme. Asked them for customization of popup size and Kevin did instantly for me. Many many thanks.

AlansiHouse

Found this app when browsing on Shopify store, tried installing and surprised with Smart Selector. I can choose any position to insert size chart lively on my product page, wow. (Actually haven't seen any app like this before). Hope to see my happy customers return after this.