AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Tony and Ava

Amazing app, been using for quite some time and it really helps your sales on store. Besides that, they've great customer service, quick and easy to work with. Liz & Hekeem from AVADA team helped in solve my problem in minutes. Just makes it way more easy.

HoherMond

Location Hong Kong SAR

Marcus has been so helpful in assisting me with my size chart, doing all the modification and making it look nicely! best support ever

Casual Toys

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Marcus was a huge help, and pointed us in the right direction with little effort. This app is easy to use and REALLY makes a big difference when customers are looking for size charts. 100% recommended and the support team is just AMAZING. Fast, responsive, and their follow up is great. If you're considering an AVADA app, I'd say don't wait...do it.

Ghetto Boi

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Cool app, with great customer service, I like how they provide free services, and still care about their user experience.

Fashion Diva

The size chart is simple and easy to add to your products. and customer service was very helpful. I would definitely recommend.

My Go To Brands

Time spent using app About 15 hours

OMG, I am pleasantly surprised. The presentation of the App is exactly what I expected. I had an issue installing and lo and behold the chat customer service was available. I gave access to my site, and the job was completed. Thank you Marcus for your great customer service. Thank you Esther for starting the chat and sending me over to Marcus.

thefloofie

Awesome support! The agent was very helpful and answered all of my questions.. I will recommend this App in the future. Five Stars!!

lexelwear

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

super buena aplicacion la verdad muy funcional y lo mejor de todo que es gratis, quiero tambien decir que Rainy me ayudo mucho a la configuracion de la aplicacion, instalenla no duden en hacerlo

Gypsiana Collective

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me display a size guide pop up and it worked perfectly! I would recommend it

Elle's Swim

This app has been great for my small business! Fennic helped me with getting it to display properly on my site efficiently and kindly. Great service and app :)