AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mod Ecru

Really good app. Its simple to use and the customer service is on point! Only suggestion I would have is to work on the backend UI and make a little more user friendly. Copy pasting, etc. needs to be easier on the app. Special shoutout to Roger from Customer Service who did exeptional.

offe market

I have a store that carries many different brands and products so we have to have a lot of different size charts. AVADA is perfect for this and makes it super easy and efficient. They have also gone out of their way to help me customize our size charts. They're so friendly AND fast! Highly recommend!

Bombay Pop

Love it. Easy to use and set up. I was able to easily customize the look and feel. Marcus was a great help also :)

Rather Awesome

I am using this app for sizing charts for my online business and Marcus was really awesome and quick to helping me out in a timely manner on multiple occassions! I highly recommend if you are looking for help with your shop! great CS

Shawn Andrea

I use this app to display the clothing size chart on each product page. It's easy for customers to use. Fennic in customer service was great at helping me properly display the size chart on my website.

VIVALAALPHA

Needed some detailed customization information and Marcus assisted me above and beyond. This app is the only app that has worked will with my current theme thanks!

monamourcraft

Great APP! Thank you so much! Support team super helpful!! Thank you Drake! Will recommend to my friends!!!!

Yellowtheconcept

It has great customer service. All my concerns are always answered. Fennic from AVDA has greatly helped me. Thank you

Azerbo Store

Very good app, it helped me a lot with the size table of the products
Great chat service, very attentive and Rainy.

cafecream

Thanks to Roger for the quick help. Nice App! I am very satistfied with this plugin! ...............