Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 20, 2022

Love this app, the support is great and very helpful. Esther was very helpful with the small issue I was confused on. My problem was solved. Thank you

Defend
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 19, 2022

Love this app, the support is great and very helpful. Fennic was very helpful with the small issue I was confused on. My problem was solved. Thank you

SewZilla
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 19, 2022

V good app. Drake helped me for 6 hours but made sure i was happy. keep it up. recommend this to all

GymX
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 18, 2022

It'a a very useful and beneficial app. I highly recommended this one. Marcus from support was able to help me with all my issues quickly and I benefitted a lot from it. Thanks to Avada to make my required features for my website easy and effective.

Ihara
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 18, 2022

This is worth. Just from how fast I message support and they responded Candace she quickly solve the issue and got my size chart to appear on the website.

Kronus Cargo
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 17, 2022

Simple and effective, very helpful support Liz solved my problem in minutes, would recommend to anyone that needs a size chart

POKIEY
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 17, 2022

Esther did a great Job. Thank you for the App, as I needed the Sizing Chart & now I have it on my new Theme.

BERGLUST
Austria
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
April 16, 2022

Roger was very patient and knowledgable :) Love the app, makes my site that much more helpful. Thank you!

All Karat Gold
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 15, 2022

Great customer service. Abby helped me with all the questions I had and solved my issues in no time.

goldenthreads
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
April 15, 2022

Was struggling with Shopifiy size charts found this app and its very nice. Great customers support, thanks to Drake for help

ALINAMALENA