Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 25, 2022

App is very useful, and the Support team works so efficiently, they help me solve all the problems with short time.

Crocs™ Việt Nam
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 23, 2022

I am presently trying the free version, I was having done issues and Roger was able to answer my questions. I will learn more and try to use it a little longer in my online store.

Tthilboutique
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited April 22, 2022

Very usefull for adding multiple size charts. Needed some help implementing but Candace supported me wonderfully. Would recommend!

Bouncewear
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 22, 2022

Wonderful app and very responsive team. Rodger quickly attended to my needs. I love the customization in the app.

Honeiibeth
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 21, 2022

This is an excellent app to create size charts. The best part is that whenever you need some help, someone is available to help you via chat almost instantly. Props to Marcus, Rainy, Drake, Liz, and Abby who've been so helpful with all my questions in getting the charts looking just right!

SEOUL STYLEZ
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited April 20, 2022

Work very well as it is. Just tried their support the first time to make the size guide appear at 1 of the product and it's fixed within 1-2 minutes of my first message. However, the size guide may not appear once in a few months, we just have to save it one more time for all to appear. Still 5-star worthy.

Vivre Activewear
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2022

Love this app, the support is great and very helpful. Esther was very helpful with the small issue I was confused on. My problem was solved. Thank you

Defend
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 19, 2022

Love this app, the support is great and very helpful. Fennic was very helpful with the small issue I was confused on. My problem was solved. Thank you

SewZilla
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 19, 2022

V good app. Drake helped me for 6 hours but made sure i was happy. keep it up. recommend this to all

GymX
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 18, 2022

It'a a very useful and beneficial app. I highly recommended this one. Marcus from support was able to help me with all my issues quickly and I benefitted a lot from it. Thanks to Avada to make my required features for my website easy and effective.

Ihara