AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

koality style

I use the app to display different size charts for my products. I really love, how you can manage the different campaigns and choose, where the size chart should be displayed. That's a really great feature!

Gookapri

Application gratuite, simple et efficace. Pour allez plus loin dans le design il suffit de coder un petit peu en html et plus.

Alter Ego Running

Looks great. And I was VERY impressed with their support to help me display the size chart link on my page just how I wanted it to show.

chicachicpr

It is good to download an app that is free with people behind it that knows what they are doing. A customer asks me for a size chart on my web page and so glad that I found this one that works great.

AmeerAliEnterprises

I find it really useful and easy to set up. Layout is quite catchy and good. Definitely recommend this.

asheers4u

I use this app in my store and it is easy and simple to install . This app helped me to stop worrying of the size charts in my store.

Harpers

For a free app, the UX is extremely good. Thanks a lot for your contribution to Shopify community and I look forward to your future apps.

YANGA

Used it for my size guide. It is soooo easy to use. No coding or messing with the back end needed. Will def recommend

Grado Zero

A veces hay comandos y tienes que cerras la aplicación, apenas empece a usarla pero no es muy buena hasta ahora.

Die PARTEI (Havelland) Shop

Awesome app! Very useful, nice to handle, automation works perfectly and allows to have many several charts