4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and responsive size charts, which help reduce returns by assisting customers in selecting the correct size. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and helpful guidance. Merchants also value the free plan, quick problem-solving, easy setup, and aesthetic display.

August 13, 2021

For a free its amazing. It is perfect and does exactly what it needs to do and the interface is simple to use when setting it up. I recently changed the theme and it caused my templates to not work properly and the support team when above and beyond to fix the issue and get it working within just a few hours of contacting them. Great customer support.

popupldn
Edited May 5, 2022

Easy to set up and works great, looks great. worth installing the app which is free. Thanks so much. Really appreciate the support

CBFitwear
March 7, 2022

Quick response and professional support, especially from Drake. No problem with small custom changes. You won't regret it. I recommend the integration. The app is versatile and easy to use.

Alwayshe™️
Poland
May 26, 2022

Roger was able to help me with my issue very quickly and accurate.
The app is very important and useful. Thank you!

TURTLE BAY APPAREL
January 7, 2022

easy to use. and the supprort is great. especially liz and roger they are very helpful and fast response

Hip & Tell
Indonesia
August 25, 2021

Marcus was great help to me with my small issue I ran into! So far App works great for what I need it to do and has great responsive service as well.

Generationjoyapparel
June 29, 2021

very helvery helpful and patience thank you so much for the helping us pful and patience thank you so much for the helping us

Rontic
China
June 9, 2021

Our store under development experienced issue with the inline chart guide not able to be displayed on the product page though configured with the right setting. We got in touch with the support team and Roger has been a gem. With collaborator access granted, the support was made easier. Roger managed to look into the issue that we reported and he has helped in resolving the issue within 2 days. Thank you so much :)

LIFE IN MOTION
November 9, 2022

It's amazing app and support.
Whenever you need support, they are kind and will be there. I recommend you to use this app if you need

D.R.E.AM
Japan
Avada replied November 9, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at AVADA. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

February 23, 2023

Had some problems adding the size chart when I changed the theme of my website, but got immediate help from support and Abby added the size guide hassle-free :)

NUARSWIM