Reviews (1,365)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy customization, and responsive design that helps reduce customer returns. The customer support team, especially members like Sunny, Mia, Audrey, William, Lydia, Anivia, Esther, and Tony, are often commended for their quick and efficient service. The app's live chat support is also highly efficient. Its consistent performance and reliability have made it a top choice for merchants for over a year.

January 11, 2022

Love this app. Roger was fantastic... He did the job in seconds..... Great customer service,... Will definately recommend this app....love love

Amour
British Virgin Islands
January 18, 2022

Thanks to Roger for the quick help. Nice App! I am very satistfied with this plugin! ...............

cafecream
Germany
January 27, 2022

They solve all my problems at the moment and the design it's just perfect for working! We recomment this app!

Misswood
Spain
July 23, 2021

Great app and brilliant personalised support to get the design exactly how I wanted it. Couldn't ask for any more - thank you team

Actiflex
February 25, 2022

Muy atentos cada vez que hay un cambio. He tenido que hacer cambios porque hemos cambiado el tema, y lo han solucionado en minutos.

BLUEBLUE CHIHUAHUA
Spain
June 1, 2022

Love Avada for size charts. Really helps us manage the size charts for a wide array of products easily and simply. You can group products together when they share a particular size, or create one off sizes for specific products. It's the perfect solution for us!

JerseyFactory
Edited December 16, 2021

Very good app! The support team is very nice and helpful! We can't expect more than that from a free app! Thank you again AVADA Size!

Vive La Mode
France
January 25, 2021

The size chart went offline. The support team solved the issue as soon as they can since I messaged them on Friday night and also changed the design a bit based on my request.

LYFTLYFE APPAREL
May 14, 2023

agreet app so easy to deal with in at uploding new data with malty poducts from our side or our customers
it raly help me
it makes our work easy to deal with from our customers
its realy an amazing app .
and customer services are amazing and quick thank you so much.

Teeoro
Egypt
May 4, 2023

Thank you for your good service Hanna!
You did it very quick and your response was clear.
I recommand Adava