AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

AHMOSSY

Fennic assisted with my size chart option very quickly and professionally. Also there 24/7 support is very fast!

Mahum Asad

This app is pretty good, Customer Support Excellent, Perfect for Size Chart / Guide in Shopify Store

99gatos

Boa tarde, a instalação foi super fácil. Tivemos uma dúvida e fomos atendidos pelo Marcus prontamente! Recomendo muito!

Vivid Cuisine

great app and super helpful support team to fix it up! Definitely recommend for stores needing to display accurate size charts to customers with a simple click and floating window, without needing them to navigate off the product page which could result in a lost sale. Thanks Fennic and team at AVADA Size Chart!

hisibird

This app is pretty good, it has a basic template for the size table and then modifying the numbers and grids is all you need. Thanks to the help of Fennic, the technical support of the team, he helped me to modify the problem on the display of the Phone. Because the initial look of this size chart is too big. It's not really convenient to see it on the phone.

FashionMooie

It runs well,When I ran into a problem I couldn't solve while using it, their staff quickly helped me successfully solve it, thanks!

AMI ACTIVE Sportswear -Suitable for yoga, running, Workout, fitness, with moisture wicking sweat shaping functional sports suit

This is the easiest and fastest size chart app I've ever used. every time I have a problem, I ask customer service and get a reply and solve the problem the first time. This is an APP that is not to be missed!

G H A F A

I reached out to Avada team and was assited by Marcus within minutes! He helped me with multiple concerne about the position of the size chart as well as the format when opening through mobile. Obe if the best and most efficient customer service I ever had. Thank you!

ONE957

I've been using this app for over a year. Perfect for my client requirements and the developer support is so efficient. I encountered an issue with the charts displaying after a data update and Fennic was super helpful, resolving the problem in a matter of minutes over a live chat.

Atelier Verdi

Really good app, easy to use and amazingly fast customer service. Fennic responded immediately to a display problem and solved it in seconds.