AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Ankore

This app is awesome.
Great ease of use and customization! I recommend with my eyes closed.
Great job !

vavbe.com

Great app to use , it will make the user experience more easy and comfortable, it will save a lot of time and effort. They have a great support team responding immediately to the questions and inquiries , special thanks to Mr. Fennec for his beautiful and professional work.

rihoas

It helps me a lot. And when I have some problems, the assistant, especially Fennic, will always be there to help me and give me great solutions. Highly recommend.

CAZZI

AVADA is easy and simple to use for you and your customers. I had some trouble trying to get my size chart up but I contacted customer service and they responded right away and were able to fix the problem. highly recommend!

Rose and Harry's

Avada support have been amazing, particularly Marcus, and have always been very responsive to my requests.

Brands Democracy

This apps really works.. and it´s very easy to set up and use. It-s free, and works for all shopify themes, and it´s free and have a great support.

whaonck

Very good experience It is worth installing Team responds extremely quickly Thank very much "Fennic"

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

The support team responds extremely quickly and is of great help. The app is free and has everything needed.

EILSHOJI

I can set this app on the position of product page I want and the size of it(bigger or small). Support from AVADA is VERY GREAT and HELPFULL, they helped me solve many problems that I met. Highly recommend this to any one who need the SIZE GUIDE for Apparel or shoes store.
Thank you, AVADA.

ETHILUTION

Great speedy service by sam! very helpful, understood where i needed help and resolved my issue right away